Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a piece of work , saying there are sad events as an excuse for not giving paying customers a service and then heading out ....

Reactions: 20
She is a piece of work , saying there are sad events as an excuse for not giving paying customers a service and then heading out ....
If she really felt bad about it she would refund them a week of their membership. But no, she just posts a fake sob story and drags her fat arse to the salon for a blowdry and heads out for the evening.

Reactions: 14
Sarah's sad events this week

1. Didn't get invited on the voduz/bperfect trip even though she shites on about the brands at least twice a day.

2. Lifestyle with Aoife who lives up Burps hole and has 15k less followers than Sarah got her own bperfect bundelllll clab, Burps has never ever had one.

3. She gained about half a stone last week even though she lied and said she maintained.

4. She's still a fat bleep with a moustache Super Mario would be proud of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sarah's sad events this week

1. Didn't get invited on the voduz/bperfect trip even though she shites on about the brands at least twice a day.

2. Lifestyle with Aoife who lives up Burps hole and has 15k less followers than Sarah got her own bperfect bundelllll clab, Burps has never ever had one.

3. She gained about half a stone last week even though she lied and said she maintained.

4. She's still a fat bleep with a moustache Super Mario would be proud of.
a sad week cos she got pushed down the housing list

a sad week cos Brian finally grew a pair and got full custody of Lewk Buckley (sad cos no more maintenance €€), cos we all know #Lewkwho?

a sad week cos her fmailia are gone on holidays and didn’t offer to take Lewk Buckley

a sad week cos she heard Brian & Michelle are getting married in September

a sad week cos she gained maintained again

• Haha
Reactions: 22

a sad week cos Brian finally grew a pair and got full custody of Lewk Buckley (sad cos no more maintenance €€), cos we all know #Lewkwho?

a sad week cos her fmailia are gone on holidays and didn’t offer to take Lewk Buckley

I've missed most of the week....I'd this true or wishful thinking????
---

Reactions: 2
---

Oh wishful thinking…. there’s lots going on in the background vibes from her this weekend 🙄

eta… the last one is probably true 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s the second time this week she’s put up a story life is short etc etc. I wonder what happened??

Reactions: 3
Is it Johnson and Johnson Teet works in? If so, a lad working there passed away. I’d say he was only in his early 30s with young kids. That’s probably what she’s on about.

Reactions: 10
Is it Johnson and Johnson Teet works in? If so, a lad working there passed away. I’d say he was only in his early 30s with young kids. That’s probably what she’s on about.
Is this the chap that had MND? Poor fella and his family. Burps making it about herself.

Reactions: 11
She was in Sams coffee this morning! Recognised Isabella from a distance (which is shocking) then spotted her. Then spotted the jeep with the dent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If that is what it is she would really want a slap of reality, what would she know about that lad or his kids it's not like she would know them ( well ). It is terribly sad but that's like me saying I'm taking a day off work over it. Mother of god I have no words for her at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If that is what it is she would really want a slap of reality, what would she know about that lad or his kids it's not like she would know them ( well ). It is terribly sad but that's like me saying I'm taking a day off work over it. Mother of god I have no words for her at this stage.
She would absolutely use it for attention, it's always about attention with her 🙄
Wonder what the big weight loss 🤥 will be this week?? Place your bets girls 😂

Reactions: 8
She would absolutely use it for attention, it's always about attention with her 🙄
Same as every other week 0 .. she just lies about it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“It could have been teet” and queue her making this all about her etc 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.