Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no does this mean we’re not gonna get a weigh in tomorrow and her being down 1.78lbs?! 🤦‍♀️ 😂
Oh I'm sure she will be down a meticulously phenomenal amount this week 🤥🤥 probably around 3.4567889lbs, to make up for her "maintain" last week. I definitely think she is leading up to the wedding not happening. Don't know what she will use an excuse but I feel like that's what she's at. She's far too unexcited for someone who's a few months off her dream wedding! Imagine canceling your second wedding though 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is actually outrageous!! Whatever about her putting that up if she wanted an excuse for not being on instagram but to put that up on "her brand" facebook page is completely nuts! Where does she get off charging people that and not fulfilling her obligations to her customers is just awful and so so unprofessional!

Reactions: 14
I wonder is her dad unwell?
I would think she's full of tit as usual. If she was so sad and unmotivated why has the the ability to talk tit about shoe polish on Instagram, but can't bring herself to keep her "brand" going. She's just making excuses for her laziness and trying to stop people from leaving her tit show group by trying to get sympathy from them. She's a pure narcissist

Reactions: 21
I hope her dad is ok tbh. Knowing her it’s something trivial
Tina posted a photo of Betty saying she was missing her and then followed it up the recent photo taken at the wedding in the States of herself , Ciara and Donna. So surely if anything happened in the family she wouldn't be posting the happy wedding photo? Unless something has happened in the O Connor la fmailia ?

Reactions: 9
Tina posted a photo of Betty saying she was missing her and then followed it up the recent photo taken at the wedding in the States of herself , Ciara and Donna. So surely if anything happened in the family she wouldn't be posting the happy wedding photo? Unless something has happened in the O Connor la fmailia ?
I personally think someone in the Burke household fell out with Keet and that's where the fallout is

Reactions: 15
It's Madge's birthday today. Burp doesn't seem in anyway sad going by her comment

1000006111.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I personally think someone in the Burke household fell out with Keet and that's where the fallout is
Fight over rent money no doubt and it was a bust up, 4 scabby cunts went head to head and belly buster and mini miagi ended up homeless in a squat gaf from an old lady
---
It's Madge's birthday today. Burp doesn't seem in anyway sad going by her comment

View attachment 2996133
Desperadoooooooo, this comment will be hilarious when the wedding is cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no does this mean we’re not gonna get a weigh in tomorrow and her being down 1.78lbs?! 🤦‍♀️ 😂
she was getting the hair done today cos they were going out for a few hours, so I’d say she weighed in this morning, she suspiciously quiet.

weren’t they to have a video call with the wedding planner in lanzaroddy during the week? 🤔🤔
---

View attachment 2996133
she’s already a mother in law burps you idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's why she's "going out for a few hours" this evening so. Going to crawl further up Majellys hole for her birthday. She's very sad though, loads of sad events this week. But it hasn't stopped her getting her hair and nails done and going out tonight 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she was getting the hair done today cos they were going out for a few hours, so I’d say she weighed in this morning, she suspiciously quiet.

weren’t they to have a video call with the wedding planner in lanzaroddy during the week? 🤔🤔
---

she’s already a mother in law burps you idiot 😂
Ha ha was just gonna say. She’s already a mother in law. She’s one thick woman 🤣
---
Nah her posting about the sad events on her page after being on all week showing us her BEUUDIFIL foundation and telling us about her filthy hair like a one without a care in the world is like saying your Nan died cos you didn’t do your homework in fourth class 🥴🤣

• Haha
The burkes and oconnors were family friends….will keet fight sonic for the robbed mirrors outside the pub? 😂

Also does anyone remember madge posting her handbag went missing in a local pub last year I think……weird now Sarah’s game has come to light 🤔😂

• Haha
That's why she's "going out for a few hours" this evening so. Going to crawl further up Majellys hole for her birthday. She's very sad though, loads of sad events this week. But it hasn't stopped her getting her hair and nails done and going out tonight 😂😂😂
Isn’t jelly minding someone else’s grandchild in Youghal for the weekend? #LewkBuckley

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.