Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
What is she spouting on about in her last few stories? I cant listen to her voice it gives me irrational rage. All the different angles she is showing us of the new home just to get more interest 😅 she is embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 2

What's the crack?

VIP Member
So let me get this straight....Ten Tonne Tessy has bought the dress and has brought it home from the store. It "fit her perfectly" on the day she bought it, it still fit her when she collected it even though she had lost 18lbs since she originally bought it. And now she wants to lose another 13kg before the wedding......yet the dress will still fit her 🤔

If ever there was proof that Free Willy here isn't actually losing weight then that's it right there
It's probably a maxi dress that will fit no matter what size she is 🏕
---
Sorry but they are not stunning after seeing them in the post above 🥴

View attachment 2957098
It looks like that's her bedroom on a ship 3 little windows 😂
---
Weigh in day today, big fake loss incoming
?.86432190 can't wait to see what amount she makes up ☠🤥

Last edited:

lashofeye

Chatty Member
look at Endermologie pages on Instagram all the ones getting it done and she's the only one with the shoulders on show!

lashofeye

Chatty Member
Yea a girl I follow exposed it all on her page the other day, she had loads of dresses and clothing from vavavoom and the exact same thing on shein, they use the same images and everything! But then she apparently got a load of hate for promoting Shein even though she was only trying to show that vavavoom and other boutiques were ripping people off so she took them down 🤦‍♀️ But she says everyone should go onto shein or aliexpress and image search the product they are looking for and 99% of the time the exact item is on there
was that DESIGNER what's her face? I mean come on that's exactly how all clothes are made an sold at a profit?
---
This reselling of Chinese clothes is NOT NEW !

Wexy123

VIP Member
It’s the 40 odd simpletons who are joined up thinking by eating that crap and sitting on your hole all day you’ll lose 2.8667 kg a week. Honestly, is she trolling us? Firstly with the Dealz junk haul. It’s like a bag you’d buy for a kids birthday party. Then listing her food yesterday. WTF? Who eats like that? It seems she’s eating to fill the hours in her day. She hasn’t leaned much from her time in SW. She’s definitely on ozempic. She’s the perfect candidate for it. Her BMI must be high 30s. She’s a prize winning liar so she can say to her GP her mental health, breathing, PCOS, payriods are all affected by her weight. She has a medical card so it’s free.
She's definitely not on ozempic. People on that actually lose weight, and Sarah very clearly isn't 😂😂
---
The renew you (and gain weight) link is STILL open 😂😂 So much for only being able to open it for an hour due to the demand for spaces 😂😂😂

• Haha

Foxy Roxy

didn’t have anyone to take the kids yet only had belly with her. so where is luke?
I think she means she didn't have anyone to take the kids to go get her eyelashes done. But she was able to get her eyebrows laminated because she brought Isabella with her and Luke was in school.

Is it Twins and Me I wonder?!! She fits the bill. Like if you didn't know who she was you could be fooled into thinking she was pretty and a nice woman from her fake filtered grid pics. Wasn't she in Limerick a good bit last year, she even had a fancy man there for a while I think! I could totally see her and her scummy friends not being allowed into pubs, the condition she records them in sometimes.
I doubt it, she said she was shocked by her language and the influencer in question comes across well on social media, doesn’t sound like Julie