Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it really free on the medical card? 😳😳😳
It’s the 40 odd simpletons who are joined up thinking by eating that crap and sitting on your hole all day you’ll lose 2.8667 kg a week. Honestly, is she trolling us? Firstly with the Dealz junk haul. It’s like a bag you’d buy for a kids birthday party. Then listing her food yesterday. WTF? Who eats like that? It seems she’s eating to fill the hours in her day. She hasn’t leaned much from her time in SW. She’s definitely on ozempic. She’s the perfect candidate for it. Her BMI must be high 30s. She’s a prize winning liar so she can say to her GP her mental health, breathing, PCOS, payriods are all affected by her weight. She has a medical card so it’s free.

Alucia

VIP Member
Apparently it was SCS NOW I don’t know it that’s fact it’s just what I’ve heard 🤷🏻‍♀️ and if it was her I wouldn’t be surprised because she’s pig ignorant in person Sarah gives mean girl vibes but sinead is on another level
Was it for her launch that time, the one Burp was at. Was there anything on Sineads stories that they went out but pubs and clubs wouldn't let them in.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
I see Cuddles O' Connor has been resurrected and the half past Tina photo clock has taken pride of place over the fireplace in the sitting room of the squat house. She's certainly making herself at home 😂
I happened to scroll down her page and to my surprise, I came across the three mirrors she loved so much that she had to steal them from Tina not once, but twice. I don't see anything special about them, her taste definitely leaves a lot to be desired 😂

View attachment 2957078
So even lying about the emma mattress too, that's obviously Tina girls bed not Burps!

Wexy123

VIP Member
She was on yesterday talking about how if we feel this isn't for us, she understands and will refund our money and just kept banging on about finding what works for you. Nothing Interesting
Was that on the zoom? How many people are on the zoom calls?

Foxy Roxy

That’s where her brain cells have migrated too for retirement
---

The weight she has put on in nine months is shocking her face doesn’t look half as blotted in this pic as it is now she’s definitely put on a stone if not 2 since this pic last August
Definitely and she would have been 7 months pregnant with Isabella too. She's claiming to lose all this weight but she looks the same if not bigger. She is fooling no one but herself.

NellyTheElephant

Does anyone know if there's a tik tok viewer app as its refusing to let me watch the buffalo's latest video without an account 🥲

misslala

Chatty Member
Not a hope she'll pay 2/3/400 a month for meds & NO weight loss meds are available on MC in Ireland, 1 is on DPS but you need to have a number of issues to qualify for that & even then there is little chance of getting it
Is that how much it cost few hundred omg 😦

Bulmers

VIP Member
Do you have a dead child or do you need dunnes vouchers?

in all fairness look at the state of her she is sitting there admiring her rotten mermaids curls 🙄 ms Rachel on full blast 24 hours a day, 7days a week. I’d imagine the only interaction that child gets is when she is using her as a prop for insta. I cannot wait to see the absolute state of her on her wedding day! I’d say the dress is a backless holy show with the back tits swinging down by her hole. The hair will be down and it will be extra long like cousin IT with a 2006 quiff
Brilliant