Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
Ozempic is not covered by medical card for weightloss so no way will she pay for it.
The amount of treats she has is insane. Nothing of substance so she'll have 3/4 at a time
GP can prescribe it off label. I know 2 who get it and aren't diabetic
---
There was a doctor on Ireland AM last week talking about it and its basically the hormone that tells your brain its full, semaglutide, it also produces insulin hence its prescribed for diabetics. He said that its is really revolutionary and will be used far more in the future and that its absolutley brilliant for treating obesity and is the way forward.

However, there are threads on mumsnet etc about people on it and the side effects sound horrendous, people vomiting and feeling so sick, so obviously you'd lose weight if that happened.
There's a thread on here

Reactions: 1

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Ozempic is not covered by medical card for weightloss so no way will she pay for it.
The amount of treats she has is insane. Nothing of substance so she'll have 3/4 at a time
I think its free if you have diabetes but we'll over 200 a month if you don't. Not covered on medical card
---
This is my thing and with gastric sleeves too. Nutritionally you arent going to be able to get all your vitamins etc with 1000 calories like thats putting your body into starvation mode. Yeah its great you're losing weight but long term what are the effects going to be? Ive seen a few women who i know that have had the sleeves and their faces look so wrinkly all of a sudden
Same it definitely ages people

Wexy123

VIP Member
📢 Breaking news 8 month old baby claps hands at clap handies class 🧐😵😵😵😵😵😵
Ah I just can't with this one... raging stupid clap handies gave her a free course and the cost of it, she will in her ass sign up for the next term. Not a hope !
Not a hope, unless it's free Burps isn't going to bother.

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
Saw the Tiktok earlier. She's trying to copy living as Nicole, except LAN is honest about what her calorie target is and how many calories she's eaten. She also posts her real weight and you can visibly see she's thinner than at the start ,even if she says shes further to go. Her clothes sizes in her hauls have gone down too.

Sarah posting fries and pasta and melted cheese and multi packs of biscuits, then refusing to disclose how she's eating all that whilst somehow being in a deficit or her starting weight, keeps talking about 'sizing down" but never seems to do it ? 😂
Ya id say she saw how her group was going and set up renew you then.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I keep forgetting to look through the anon viewers sites, too much craic just here 😂
So she allegedly walked full way around the Lough? Did she get a trailer load of mince from the butchers on way home then or what?
She must OF HAVING 🥴🤣. Incentive to get the whole way round 🤣

• Haha