Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What was the podcast out of interest?
I don't think she's on it. I know one person who was they could barely eat and dropped weight very fast but the side effects were horrific.
Dunno how to link sorry..

But it's this one.

Diary of a CEO with Johann Hari

Very good listen have to say.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3

lady luck

Chatty Member
So, this make up artist , jenny ring, has posted on insta and tik tok about a nightmare Influencer client she had- I saw someone had posted on another thread, and now there's speculation that it's Burp who was the abusive Influencer
It’s wasn’t sarah it was supposed to be a limerick insta hun jenny ring is from co.limerick I’ve heard from ppl who know jenny who the insta hun was I don’t want to say incase what I’ve heard isn’t right but it definitely wasn’t Sarah

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
Yea a girl I follow exposed it all on her page the other day, she had loads of dresses and clothing from vavavoom and the exact same thing on shein, they use the same images and everything! But then she apparently got a load of hate for promoting Shein even though she was only trying to show that vavavoom and other boutiques were ripping people off so she took them down 🤦‍♀️ But she says everyone should go onto shein or aliexpress and image search the product they are looking for and 99% of the time the exact item is on there
I wonder though are they reselling or is shein copying. Because the material off shein is terrible

Tammys

VIP Member
What's the noise in the background in her last video.
That poor child will have her bad obsession with food too.

Alucia

VIP Member
It’s wasn’t sarah it was supposed to be a limerick insta hun jenny ring is from co.limerick I’ve heard from ppl who know jenny who the insta hun was I don’t want to say incase what I’ve heard isn’t right but it definitely wasn’t Sarah
You can't leave us hanging like that, give us the first name or initials at least 🙈

• Haha

Foxy Roxy

When she opened up the link for Renew You , I had a look and she had 44 members and the Facebook group had 48 members. She is up to 46 members on the app now. So 2 new members have signed up.

thumbnail.jpeg~2.jpg

thumbnail.jpeg-1~2.jpg

NoseyWagon22

Chatty Member
6 pack skips
6 pack hula hoops
6 pack party rings
6 pack animal biscuits
6 pack jammie dodgers
6 pack dairy milk
3 pack cream pies
1 box of wafers

Approx 45 treats for 14 days.
Jesus Christ.
And eith burp maths you'll just know she'll size down 😆 🤣

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
I’m weak, I thought it was one of those weird serving hatches in those really old houses
I thought you were being sarcastic 🙈 I was thinking it’s a window, we know burps loves a window 😂
---
She'll be cutting it fine with the dress fittings etc. Surely they need to be done a month before the wedding?
what dress fittings? She has the dress/tent, it has an azip. 🤪 Wouldn’t the fittings be done when the dress arrives in the shop, before you take it home?
---
The DIRT as usual 🤮 the CHEESE, surely she could have just halved one ??
she’s a dirty bitch, mine still looks new, cos I CLEAN it every time it’s used, every single time. She is a walking mank 🤢
---
Is Teresa throwing digs again posting this shortly after Burps 😅😅
while it is somewhat healthier, there’s about 4000 calories in an avocado 😂
---
do you like to silently drink tea? 🤔👀😏🙈
---

exactly what I thought too. Christ I wouldn’t want her life, she’s miserable but pretending to be happy
---

lorzy did say at the start it wasn’t connected, she was pulling the piss out of influencers who do use them 😂 she’s harmless in the grand scheme of assholes on IG
---

sarahs understanding of the word hilarious, is about the same as her understanding of meticulous and weightloss, completely opposite to what they actually are 🙄🙈
I hate when it lumps quotes in one post, cos you can’t edit spelling mistakes on newer posts then 🙄

Last edited:

Jellybb

VIP Member
The old woman’s shed that she is squatting in… when do we thing she will make the announcement?

lady luck

Chatty Member
Was it for her launch that time, the one Burp was at. Was there anything on Sineads stories that they went out but pubs and clubs wouldn't let them in.
I don’t know I heard this a good few weeks back that jenny done her make up and a zoo animal would have been better behaved is what was said. I’m assuming it’s the same influencer she’s now talking about stories seem to match from what I heard to what she’s saying on her stories

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Ive SO much to catch up on 😭. I fell over the weekend and fucked up my hips. I'm in fucking agony!

How in the name of all that is sacred does she think this looks good on her? It's WELDED to her. It accentuates all her wobbly bits! I actually think it's bigger she's getting? The clothes she wears certainly make it look like she's gainibg weight.

Not only do I think her claiming to be losing a few LBs of weight every week is for Keet..... But it's also for those poor deluded few who have signed up to her ReJew bolloxology. If she continues to state she's losing weight, these poor eejits believe her and stay signed up.
Hope you feel better soon x
---

• Heart

nothanks91

VIP Member
I see Cuddles O' Connor has been resurrected and the half past Tina photo clock has taken pride of place over the fireplace in the sitting room of the squat house. She's certainly making herself at home 😂
I happened to scroll down her page and to my surprise, I came across the three mirrors she loved so much that she had to steal them from Tina not once, but twice. I don't see anything special about them, her taste definitely leaves a lot to be desired 😂

View attachment 2957078
Mirrors are so stupid like u can’t even see them as they are so high