Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
So, this make up artist , jenny ring, has posted on insta and tik tok about a nightmare Influencer client she had- I saw someone had posted on another thread, and now there's speculation that it's Burp who was the abusive Influencer
I dunno if it would be Sarah, she doesn’t have any friends and I don’t think Sarah is a really a different person on insta compared to real life. It’s on Terries page and really does sound more like Terrie. Who knows though 😅😅 I’d love to know who it was

Reactions: 3

HumphreyB

VIP Member
trip to the shop but no actual food
she wonders why she’s the size she is
---
she wants to loose 14kg between now and the wedding! she already has her dress.
how does that compare to what she’s lost so far

• Haha

Sunflower16

Chatty Member
Yeah.. I actually listened to an interesting podcast yesterday about it... it makes you feel full alot quicker... The guy who was talking about it said he used to consume over 3,000 calories.. but now on ozempic he has about 1,000..

The risks are too big for me after listening to that podcast ..
What was the podcast out of interest?
I don't think she's on it. I know one person who was they could barely eat and dropped weight very fast but the side effects were horrific.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Is the inside ring half a km and the outside a km at the lough?
It's been ages since I was there but I think that's what it is.
She was by the water so she was doing the inside ring no way would she do the longer walk anyways.
Not sure there's much difference between the footpaths by the water and the footpath that is on the outer part a few meters apart. I walk both depending on the amount of birds and buggies in the way, not much difference tbf.
But Google will tell you it's just a smidge off 1km in circumference, which equates to .6 of a miles.
I suspect she stayed on the ducks side, sat down, had a sore and went home. Probably by car.

• Haha

lashofeye

Chatty Member
Obviously it's not new, but she's making people aware of what shops are selling shein products. Of course things are sold for a profit but no one should be paying triple or quadruple the price for something that came from Shein.

Anyway I'm derailing the thread without meaning to, my original point was I wonder does Burps realise shes advertising "unreal" dresses that are actually from Shein.
but that my point,every business buys cheap and sells high ! especially in fashion. Where do you think penneys etc get their clothes? People are so silly and blind to these kind of thing like burps renew you followers

Reactions: 2

MDC

Chatty Member
Allegedly down a stone and a half almost but her face is bigger? And that’s with a filter

She’s doing all this for teeth’s benefit.. saying she’s losing it so he’ll believe she’s trying. But like he has eyes so how long is this pretence going to last?

You can’t keep saying you’re losing it when it’s obvious you’re not.. and as always I’m not knocking her size I’m knocking the dishonesty around it
---
I’ve just seen the hash brown sangitch story… fuck me the ninja drawer… I’ve seen cleaner drains.

I have a ninja and just clean it after every use or the silicon baskets from shein help keep it clean. Is mine perfect? No.. but Jesus Christ hers are almost radioactive with the dirt
The amount of followers she has and about 3 comments on that shit hash brown sandwich, as if anyone would want to make that crap. Wtaf is wrong with her, she needs a stint in the big house

Skinner

VIP Member
What adding stuff into the breakfast bowl and the weight on the scales is staying the same.

Foxy Roxy

That's strange I checked when the link went up aswell and it started on 46 🤔 Makes no sense anyway because if she has got 2 new ones on the app then why is the Facebook members still the same 😂 She hasn't a clue god love her, her membership numbers are like her weight loss numbers....full of shit
I'm not sure. The link was up about 10 minutes when I clicked into it and it showed 44 members. The timestamp on my screenshot is 19.49 so not sure if you checked before or after that? The app has 46 members now so I'm guessing 2 new members have signed up.
The Facebook group numbers never seem to tally up with the app. It's likely she has members in the Facebook group who aren't paying members, probably some of the sisters and her mother in law 😂

ETA
Just checked and she now is gone up to 47 members on the app.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Flights to Lanzarote are gone through the roof and so is accommodation there, it’s a ridiculous payout for a show wedding
---

Wasn’t she on about going to that a while back
They are so expensive I was looking at September and they were 1350 for 2 adults and 1 child so basically €450 a person. The killer is my daughter is now 3 so needs her own seat before you’d get away with her sitting on lap. I can only imagine the cost for October when it’s midterm. My mam and dad priced them for 3 days after Christmas and they were coming in at 2k that was just for the 2 of them 🙈
---
Madge trying to make a few quid €250
And that’s probably a boutique dress as well
---
I know a young guy from my town got the gastric sleeve 4 yrs ago.and he is bigger now then ever was. Like is that possible. Does it not always work??
Look at just Johanne on instagram and she got it done she’s smaller then what she was but still nowhere near what she should be but then again her diet is still atrocious
---
They are 100% reselling goods bought from China, she had a whole load of posts about it and how shops are replacing the labels and everything.
I follow her and find her good. My friend brought a dress for a wedding in a boutique paid €70 for it and same dress is on SHEIN for €12 she was fuming

Last edited:
  • Wow

lashofeye

Chatty Member
I think she’s another grace , can’t cope on her own , maybe teeth was working so she had break down over the housework and nah no prep done
---
Who the fuck fries a sangwich 🤮
I do lol but I say it it an more upmarket way lol grilled lol!

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
So all those snacks are for her for 2 weeks, does no one else in her house get share?
Also that leather jacket can’t be comfortable bate onto her

Bulmers

VIP Member
That is EXACTLY where this is going. If they haven't already done it.

I
Dammit I was going to trace the wedding planner next week
---
Sure she had a kid when she was planning wedding number 1, that didn't stop her extravagance with her million hen parties, engagement party/house party ... and i'm sure she had planned a big wedding too! Its all just cause they have f*** all money, Go out and get a job Sarah, and stop trying to rip people off with your Renew Crap!
Not they she... and tight arse teet is only paying half max

Alucia

VIP Member
A few in Rejew joined late in the month, think it was around the 8th, it will be interesting to see how many stay.