Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion

Filtered to death to look thinner in her reels,
meanwhile she's eating the whole snack aisle from Dealz

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Jessuh91

Thread suggestion:

She robs the mirrors and she robs the candles, but she’ll never be rid of the love handles

On a side note, I was in Wilton yesterday and I was having a nightmare trying to decide what’s I’d wear cause I’ve a wagon of an arse and a spare tyre , but I was actually so proud of all the young people who are wearing whatever the fuck they want and they are all shapes and sizes. Like I wish I had that confidence even as a 30 something mother of 2.
I genuinely think I’m the same weight as Sarah. I’m 16stone and while I’m not happy about my weight, I’m not trying to pretend to others that I’ve lost almost two stone. Other people can see it Sarah and you’re only fooling yourself. You’ll never be happy if you’re constantly lying.

I rejoined SW yesterday with the sole aim of trying to lose a stone or two but with a real focus on exercise , I just want the food side to be helped for the next while. Go back to SW Sarah and give yourself a kickstart.

Anywho, after that life story, I’ll bow out 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Sorry now 😂 the wedding will be on them in no time and "we are both working as much as we can and spending as little as we can"

Sarah working as much as she can welded to the couch all day singing clap handies and roaring at IZZZZABEELLLLLLAAAAAAAA, cruising between Sam's coffee and the butchers 😂😂😂😂😂😂 give me strength

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Bobs86

VIP Member
The entitlement 😮
“I liked Tina’s mirrors above her bed, so I took them straight off the wall, and hid them”

My mother would knock me into next Tuesday, if I pulled a stunt like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Booboo68

Chatty Member
She's says they don't do it outside the family,yeah right shur her dad robbed thousands from a gaa club back in the day

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Catfish Hunter

I’ve battled with my weight my whole adult life. I’m coming up on 40 soon and desperately want to feel good about my weight. I googled how to lose a pound a week and Dr. Google said you have to be in a calorie deficit of 500 calories per day for 7 days to get there. I use my fitness pal to measure my calories in and my fit bit for my calories out. So far I’m down 9 pounds in 7 weeks and I’m really hoping this time I can stick to it. Do not listen to Sarah. Do not follow her she is no more following her own renew plan than the man on the moon 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 47

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Is she for real with the "when she asks how we picked her name" reel. Isabella is very far away from the name Betty 🙄 I hate when people claim they named their baby after someone but use a completely different name 😂😂
You clearly missed her spiel about how Isabelllaaaaaaaaaa is Italian for Elizabeth. You must not be as well travelled and knowledgeable as Saaaayyyyrah at all Wexy girl 😂😂 you could do with a trip to Elevenerife for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 45

DoseyRosey

I don't know why ye are so mad about the baby and the bottle. She's very advanced. She clearly made that bottle herself, hopped into the buggy and strapped herself in, let them long legs hang out the end, fed herself AND was just about to Burp herself and wipe her own mouth. She's very advanced so she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Cici110

Longtime lurker first time posting, i worked with this muppet at her heaviest
And she was as obnoxious at her heaviest and got worse at her lowest nothing has changed she’s still
A bewildered beast, who will
Always be awful inside and out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

KittenRadziwell

Of course the kitchen dancing is back. Sure didn't the "This Kitchen Is For Dancing" sign only get resurrected yesterday? That's Luke's Batsignal to come out of his cupboard-under-the-stairs and do his best dancing monkey performance for his mom.
The absolute size of her. Mama Jume is bang on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Addd

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Sarah’s mad for a cream pie, stealing from her crew,
For her wedding, not a pound lost, what will she do?

I am actually proud of this😂😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
i’ll be slated for this but i think women are really gullible when it comes to weight loss. society has done a real job in that sense so i wouldn’t be surprised if women are signing up thinking brilliant, i can eat what i want and not exercise and still loose weight.

• Heart