Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So some legend on here told me about this.. it might work.. do you have an android ? Click into an incognito tab.. then sarah burke tiktok and you can watch it there... She blocked me but this still works.
Does anyone know if there's a tik tok viewer app as its refusing to let me watch the buffalo's latest video without an account 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Noodles5

Chatty Member
This is my thing and with gastric sleeves too. Nutritionally you arent going to be able to get all your vitamins etc with 1000 calories like thats putting your body into starvation mode. Yeah its great you're losing weight but long term what are the effects going to be? Ive seen a few women who i know that have had the sleeves and their faces look so wrinkly all of a sudden
I know a young guy from my town got the gastric sleeve 4 yrs ago.and he is bigger now then ever was. Like is that possible. Does it not always work??

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Malone

VIP Member
Saw the Tiktok earlier. She's trying to copy living as Nicole, except LAN is honest about what her calorie target is and how many calories she's eaten. She also posts her real weight and you can visibly see she's thinner than at the start ,even if she says shes further to go. Her clothes sizes in her hauls have gone down too.

Sarah posting fries and pasta and melted cheese and multi packs of biscuits, then refusing to disclose how she's eating all that whilst somehow being in a deficit or her starting weight, keeps talking about 'sizing down" but never seems to do it ? 😂
What’s Nicole’s handle on insta / TikTok ?

Foxy Roxy

A few in Rejew joined late in the month, think it was around the 8th, it will be interesting to see how many stay.
At the minute it's easy to see how many new members she got because no one has left as their month isn't up yet because as you said she opened it late.
But when she opens the link and people leave and join it's hard to keep track. She might start off at 40 members and 2 members leave and then 2 new members join, if you don't catch the numbers going down to 38 and then back up to 40 you might think no one left or joined, if that makes sense.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Does anyone know why supermom is throwing obvious digs at Sarah every few days? I know it means fuck all but she is supermoms sons godmother so they must have had a good relationship at one time!

Girls I've been off social media came back on last night can someone tell me, are they after moving into a different house?