Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness though is this what she's reduced to. Flogging boxes of samples, an ad for getting ears pierced, constant awful food posts and her non existent weight loss journey 🤦‍♀️ She's just repeat repeat repeat lately, she's gone so boring, has no decent brand deal left. Her Instagram days are well and truly over

Reactions: 22
In all seriousness though is this what she's reduced to. Flogging boxes of samples, an ad for getting ears pierced, constant awful food posts and her non existent weight loss journey 🤦‍♀️ She's just repeat repeat repeat lately, she's gone so boring, has no decent brand deal left. Her Instagram days are well and truly over
Exactly this. She is no longer relatable. She needs to be cancelled

Reactions: 7
She's not I fluemcing anything or anyone, she's not getting decent sponsorships etc. She might have to actually go get a job soon 😮
On my life to god iv never bought something with her code or links. She doesn't influence me one bit. Wonder why she's still posting and stories and stuff. There's literally nothing there. Living in a grand aunts house while waiting for the council house,getting married,doing a school run. Literally everyday stuff. Soul destroying

Reactions: 11
On my life to god iv never bought something with her code or links. She doesn't influence me one bit. Wonder why she's still posting and stories and stuff. There's literally nothing there. Living in a grand aunts house while waiting for the council house,getting married,doing a school run. Literally everyday stuff. Soul destroying
I’d pay full price rather than use her code 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she ever have a decent brand deal? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she even has a clab with the jelly company anymore. She’d be better off going and educating herself at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He
I don’t think she even has a clab with the jelly company anymore. She’d be better off going and educating herself at this point
Her new “jelly clab” is squatting is jellys aunties gaf 😂 because jelly looks right at home walking in there into her new squat den 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd say she was vicious she wasnt invited to Pippas launch. That's what all the make up talk was about no doubt. Even Scammen got an invite.

Reactions: 7
I'd say she was vicious she wasnt invited to Pippas launch. That's what all the make up talk was about no doubt. Even Scammen got an invite.
But sure why would she, she does no influencing 😂 her reels are an epileptic persons nightmare and her brand is going down the drain

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she seriously wearing a tshirt with "WIFEY" on it 🫣🫣mortified for her!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
On the boob lift thing I also felt a bit saggy after 3 babies and weight gains and losses but since I added upper body weight training into my routine it's not as much of a problem, a good bra does the rest of the work.
I didn't sign up to any expensive plans or programmes just basic gym membership and turn up 2-3 times a week and do whatever I feel up to doing that day, for the past 2 years and I'd gladly keep up that routine til the day I die.
There's a world of videos on YouTube and Instagram on how to target whichever areas you want to target. It won't change in 6/8/12 weeks but it will work eventually and gyms are great for headspace.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.