Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve missed a lot, just spent ages trying to catch up! So basically sarah is still plugging Bperfect shite, other than that v boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lads do any of ye have decent anonymous viewer that ye use can ye link it please. One i use isn’t working ive went in on two others but they are crap. Thanks in advance. ☺

What a wild ride here has been to say the least absolutely crazy 🤪.

On another note of this bleeping ape that’s gaining by the day did anyway send in information to council about her new squatter rights in an old ladies home.

I definitely think something major has gone down with her crowd involving herself or Keet she’s not been to smug at all. Who goes to a niece's party goes home and then back to collect Luke Buckley. She would never have done that before.

Reactions: 7
She's back trying to pedal the make up game again
Just b4 renew jew came about I had a feeling she was trying to get into make up artistry as her new thing only as we all know she wouldn't apply herself to doing a course so renew jew was born, that's now failing very clearly so she is trying the make up route again I reckon. Anything to avoid actually going out amd working
Was thinking the same re makeup.

Reactions: 1
She went to the consultant a few times too if i remember right didn't she? But she was told not to have her surgery til she was finished having kids i think?
yes I remember that, she claims she was told to wait til after she had kids

Reactions: 3
She is vile , trying to say her make up is good because it lasted all day and the next day she had bits of it still on !!!!! That I'd not how u advertise make up !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads do any of ye have decent anonymous viewer that ye use can ye link it please. One i use isn’t working ive went in on two others but they are crap. Thanks in advance. ☺

What a wild ride here has been to say the least absolutely crazy 🤪.

On another note of this bleeping ape that’s gaining by the day did anyway send in information to council about her new squatter rights in an old ladies home.

I definitely think something major has gone down with her crowd involving herself or Keet she’s not been to smug at all. Who goes to a niece's party goes home and then back to collect Luke Buckley. She would never have done that before.
Which ones have you tried?
I wonder did they say they were moving out but going to pretend they were still on the northside and Tina or something didnt agree?
Also just thinking about it now, would Bellys sleep be off cause they moved and shes now in her own room instead of in with Sarah in Shatina Shatina's?

Reactions: 3
Why don’t these people remove the makeup of their face at night?

Reactions: 8
https://mollygram.com/

This is the only one that looks like it works in real time, the rest have been disappointing even instanav!
---
Lazy geebags, burps is queen of being one

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi Tats x

Keith’s lips are sealed - id say he has been warned by the gorilla not to tell anyone where they are now squatting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Laziness of assume, I don't understand it. It must feel awful and ruin the bedclothes!
---
Hi Tats x

Keith’s lips are sealed - id say he has been warned by the gorilla not to tell anyone where they are now squatting 😂😂
Someone had it sussed I think, or heard a rumour 😂 either way, it's suspicious as all heck that shes not said anything

Reactions: 2
Laziness of assume, I don't understand it. It must feel awful and ruin the bedclothes!
---

Someone had it sussed I think, or heard a rumour 😂 either way, it's suspicious as all heck that shes not said anything
So is it nana Rosie’s ? 😂

So is it nana Rosie’s ? 😂
don’t think we know for sure who owns the house, but we saw it on google maps and eir code 🙈 what is she hiding? Something went on with the burps or they’re pretending. She’s obviously in a different house, didn’t someone say housing check socials or is that bull. She can’t honestly think she would hide the fact she is not in onslow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
don’t think we know for sure who owns the house, but we saw it on google maps and eir code 🙈 what is she hiding? Something went on with the burps or they’re pretending. She’s obviously in a different house, didn’t someone say housing check socials or is that bull. She can’t honestly think she would hide the fact she is not in onslow
The social welfare folks definitely check, not 100% sure about housing specifically but I'd imagine they do

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.