Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who edits her reels, the state of the flashing light. Could she not have presented herself better for an ad, all I see is the honker and tashe! Canโ€™t believe a business would message her to come in for piercings wtf

Reactions: 16
Can I ask what the "8 inches from the breastbone" is about? I've looked in other threads and haven't seen it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who edits her reels, the state of the flashing light. Could she not have presented herself better for an ad, all I see is the honker and tashe! Canโ€™t believe a business would message her to come in for piercings wtf
Either her Instagram girl or her Management or maybe Lewk in his office (*gaming room*)..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She would be better off sorting out that moustache than getting her airs pairsed ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can I ask what the "8 inches from the breastbone" is about? I've looked in other threads and haven't seen it
She once said her breasts are hanging that far off her breast bone, she was looking for a free uplift before her (Brian no2) wedding.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She once said her breasts are hanging that far off her breast bone, she was looking for a free uplift before her (Brian no2) wedding.
She went to the consultant a few times too if i remember right didn't she? But she was told not to have her surgery til she was finished having kids i think?

Reactions: 7
Personally I think she's clueless and thinks the more protein the better... I too am trying to loose weight, my nephew is a nutritionist and asked him for tips along side my calorie counting. I started at 15st 5lb and my protein goal for weight loss is 86-100g but not to consume more than 40g of protein for each meal. I started this on April 1st and now I weigh 13st 10lbs, I have a takeaway and few drinks every sat but I'm delighted.
Wow congratulations, I need to do the same
---
Never heard this one
Wtf?
Surgery for what?
A girl I worked with wanted a reduction but was advised to wait till after children

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.