Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Convinced you’re right…..otherwise she’d wear a bride one?
Yeah, it's a bit too weird (even for her) to be parading round in a wifey top when she's not one and the Mama top told us all how much she loves to advertise her titles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All, please keep this about the influencer. Tattle "public figure gossip" is gossip about public figures.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She went to the consultant a few times too if i remember right didn't she? But she was told not to have her surgery til she was finished having kids i think?
Yeah when she lost all her weight and had excess skin, she came on her stories one day saying she was going to see a consultant and the next story she said the consultant saying to wait until she'd finished having kids as it would be a waste to remove the excess skin. It makes sense this was before she mentioned wanting another kid i can't remember if it was that tiny gap between biden finishing with her and her bringing teet on her stories. Well there's no excess skin now to be removed 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not catching up … why is she so proud that her makeup was ok the next day that’s rotten go wash your face no wonder her skin is so bad

Reactions: 12
Yeah when she lost all her weight and had excess skin, she came on her stories one day saying she was going to see a consultant and the next story she said the consultant saying to wait until she'd finished having kids as it would be a waste to remove the excess skin. It makes sense this was before she mentioned wanting another kid i can't remember if it was that tiny gap between biden finishing with her and her bringing teet on her stories. Well there's no excess skin now to be removed 😬
This was next to the one from above so herself and Biden were still together

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
“I know how to apply it”, ya but you don’t know how to remove it you lazy munter. Imagine this is a selling point to her makeup skills, “there was even some left the next marnin”, ahahahah, duck me that gave me a laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a baby shusher…she’s petrified Belly will keep her up at night so the lazy bleep is trying every trick in the book to keep her sleeping View attachment 2934229
Jesus tap dancing Christ (never heard that before lol) they make everything nowadays .

also….nearly had a stroke when I opened the page cos this came up … tea is it? 😂😂

IMG_9889.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sarah cared more about that 800 kcal pizza yesterday than her own mother's birthday. She posted it to stories, did a grid post because she was so proud and now a tik tok about it. It looks like she added a family pack of ham to get it to 60g of protein 🤢 The birthday message to Tina yesterday was so cold. Now that they are squatting in the Nana's sister's house the O'Connors and friends are her top priority.
I wonder was there words had with Tina as well for sharing the video of them all without the seatbelts going to Clarney?

View attachment 2934741
she puts the ham on as a slice? Doesn’t even break it up … Jesus Christ

• Sick
That boil on her chin is very nasty looking today. Why doesn’t she sort out her chin once and for all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Personally I think she's clueless and thinks the more protein the better... I too am trying to loose weight, my nephew is a nutritionist and asked him for tips along side my calorie counting. I started at 15st 5lb and my protein goal for weight loss is 86-100g but not to consume more than 40g of protein for each meal. I started this on April 1st and now I weigh 13st 10lbs, I have a takeaway and few drinks every sat but I'm delighted.
that’s amazing well done… maybe you should sign up to rejew you so that you can help the members and Sarah cos she’s certainly not helping…. Is that person who was gaining every week still posting that? 😂

• Haha
This was next to the one from above so herself and Biden were still together
The funniest thing about this whole essay she wrote is her saying she could lose all the weight again and it would be no bother to her 😂😂😂😂😂 it's clearly a lot of bother to her as the weight loss isn't lossing 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's back trying to pedal the make up game again
Just b4 renew jew came about I had a feeling she was trying to get into make up artistry as her new thing only as we all know she wouldn't apply herself to doing a course so renew jew was born, that's now failing very clearly so she is trying the make up route again I reckon. Anything to avoid actually going out amd working

Reactions: 12
It does make me laugh when she thinks she’s a MUA. Her make up is actually like Bosco 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's back trying to pedal the make up game again
Just b4 renew jew came about I had a feeling she was trying to get into make up artistry as her new thing only as we all know she wouldn't apply herself to doing a course so renew jew was born, that's now failing very clearly so she is trying the make up route again I reckon. Anything to avoid actually going out amd working
imagine booking her to do your make up and her arriving to your door with her bag of oh my glam samples and her bperfect freebies. Oh and her manky make up brushes 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.