Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
In all seriousness though is this what she's reduced to. Flogging boxes of samples, an ad for getting ears pierced, constant awful food posts and her non existent weight loss journey 🤦‍♀️ She's just repeat repeat repeat lately, she's gone so boring, has no decent brand deal left. Her Instagram days are well and truly over

Reactions: 22

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
The state of her 🤡 I’ve said this before but her selling skills are shocking, dirty aul red raw face with a tash promoting skin treatments 🤢 I wouldnt consider Burps not feeling anything during the Botox as a positive, that head of hers is as thick as a plank. I’m vury exciddded about the try on over the weekend though, I’ll have some wine with it to really enjoy it 😂

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
1.3 kg is 2.86lbs!!! Sai I know but checked it out...
No way she dropped a KG and a bit in a week. I track myself in kg and that’s not possibly safely. She’s a fucking asahole lying and I’m convinced now she’s simple and keet is only sticking around for carers for her 😂 he looks like Danny devito penguin in the workout leggings, sweat top then a fucking blazer and some wedding stilletos, who the fuck let’s her out of the house like that 😂

• Haha

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
On my life to god iv never bought something with her code or links. She doesn't influence me one bit. Wonder why she's still posting and stories and stuff. There's literally nothing there. Living in a grand aunts house while waiting for the council house,getting married,doing a school run. Literally everyday stuff. Soul destroying
I’d pay full price rather than use her code 😅

• Haha

C1O2

Chatty Member
It’s one thinking lying about things but lying saying you’re loosing weight when you actually can see the person isn’t is bonkers. People can literally see you haven’t lost weight !
Personally I’ve lost 14st this morning himself gone out for the day 😄

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Is she actually saying she could size down in any of those dresses 😂😂 They are beat onto her belly. She's seriously deluded

• Haha

Doug24

Omg I'm mortified for Keith - his rehersed awkward walk in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 scarlet!!!!!!
Poor fucker obviously got it wrong as she leaned across to snatch the coffee out of his hand. Counting my blessings for a diet coke, coffee and a pastry outta centra, Jesus wept 🙄

• Haha

Julyrain

The wedding invitations are hilarious - she had a fringe for about 14 hours and it's now part of the wedding stationery 😅😂🤣

Also she should have swapped the kids, Luke should be standing with her and belly with teet

• Haha

Sloppy Foley

Lads wouldn’t you be mortified going from house to house squatting with your family … that dented jeep .. I have similar and I pay through the bloody roof for it each month I genuinely don’t know how she affords it !

Reactions: 21

Addd

VIP Member
She didn’t even bother tagging her “weight loss” group in her weigh in today. Suppose there is no point since the weight loss is made up and she’s no members left to try and impress.

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
That baby looks like an Aoife. Irish people with fair/red skin should not be called Isabella or anything of the sort. It makes me dry heave. I know that's not a nice thing to say but I really feel strongly about this.

• Haha