Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

derrybrunette

My OH is an A&E doctor and nothing he hates more than idiots rocking in with kids who are sick less than 24 hrs. Lewk has vomited once, probably due to coughing so much. He's got a temp- here's some free medical advice for ya BigBack- give the child paracetamol and ibuprofen intermittently to manage the temp. Strip him off and use a cold compress / fan if he is burning up. If he continues to deteriorate or the temp doesn't go down after a few days then by all means go to the GP. No need to break your fat neck going there today. She doesn't have the brains she was born with and is raging Lewk can't be shipped off to school and she actually has to parent him. Also, she needs to remember her lies she puts out there- who remembers she has SouthDoc tortured thinking Lewk was Diabetic?!

Reactions: 24

Bobs86

VIP Member
“I’ve just had an apple there”
Proceeds to show us the core 😂
Tells us she’s down 18.367845 pounds
Won’t show the scales

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Louber

Chatty Member
I haaaate when people say they're in their... whateverdafuck ERA... absolute melters

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Sloppy Foley

Lads I’m dead at her she thinks she’s absolutely Devine in her dented jeep and her fake designer glasses 🤣 5 days of having a roller in her fringe to squash it with grease into a side parting was well worth it x x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Addd

VIP Member
Hi all, just wanted to give you an update following my 5 pound weight loss yesterday. Just weighted myself there and I am down another 3 pounds. I’ll take that and keep moving. Had a chipper last night which probably put on a pound boat we move. Delighted with my 8 pound weight loss in 2 days.

• Haha

Foxy Roxy

All the effort Sarah put into the reel today to wish Keith's Aunt Happy Birthday compared to the cold hearted Happy Birthday message for her own mother last week 😔

• Wow

Deise Gurl

Its quite telling that he has to apologise. Even the 'I didnt mean to' would suggest she eats him for accidents too
She gives her shitty parenting away every single time. That child is terrified. We’ve all seen how she is with Bet and she’s no better with her own. She’s just vile!

• Heart
Lads the xanax is kicking in... I'm off to sleep.

Please screenshot any tea for me please and thanks and I'll set up a go fund me for you all 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😴

• Haha
  • Heart

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
I cant get over all that for teets aunt and “happy birthday tina” for her mums
Definitely a split in the camp no one will convince me otherwise

Wexy123

VIP Member
Exactly this! She was so excited for this callab she should of been prepared with right underwear 🤦🏻‍♀️
Callab my hole, she signed herself up to the PLT affiliate program, we could all do it if we were as desperate for attention as she is! As if pretty little thing came calling for Sarah big back Burke 😂😂😂 Move over Molly Mae, Burpius Maximus is here to take your crown 😂😂😂

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Lads if ye think Brian is good looking ye need to get out more. Fella looks so soft it looks like he doesn’t even have a spine. The deadbeat dad look is 🤮🤮

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Oh I how I laughed at the “trainin”, I did didn’t I? I did 😂 I suppose she will be back in someone’s living room soon enough trainin up a storm 🙈 wouldn’t you be mortified to class walking as training, what a clown 🤡

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
The weirdest thing with her, unless it fits her like an endermologie suit, she thinks she can size down. Room is normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

work4aliving

VIP Member
It's emotionally disturbing having the child kiss a freebie creepy picture when Betty never met isabella , pictures on the wall and all , really made themselves at home and she hasn't said a word !

Foxy Roxy

She's beat after a 15 minute workout, and God love her she's going to be so sore tomorrow 😂😂😂 15 minutes and she's half dead. But she's going to do the workout again in the morning 🤥🤥
She said she hasn't got back to c25k but she is walking which is good. If she had been out walking she would have had a heap of stories and reels about it 🤥