Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's beat after a 15 minute workout, and God love her she's going to be so sore tomorrow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 15 minutes and she's half dead. But she's going to do the workout again in the morning πŸ€₯πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's beat after a 15 minute workout, and God love her she's going to be so sore tomorrow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 15 minutes and she's half dead. But she's going to do the workout again in the morning πŸ€₯πŸ€₯
She said she hasn't got back to c25k but she is walking which is good. If she had been out walking she would have had a heap of stories and reels about it πŸ€₯

Reactions: 22
I hate to say defend but I can’t have my beloved luxeso leggings bad mouthed. They were amazing for pregnancy and I’m still wearing them 2.5 stone lighter and 16 months later! I still wear the mat size and my regular size ones now! To clarify defender of luxeso not burps…..as you were πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wexy you obviously didn't hear her properly, she's not just working out, she's TRAINING. She back "training" now but she hasn't been "training" for ages so that's why she's going to be sore.
I bleeping hate when people use the word training when they just mean exercising. The only thing Sarah's training for is a Fattest Eejit in Cork competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Wexy you obviously didn't hear her properly, she's not just working out, she's TRAINING. She back "training" now but she hasn't been "training" for ages so that's why she's going to be sore.
I bleeping hate when people use the word training when they just mean exercising. The only thing Sarah's training for is a Fattest Eejit in Cork competition.
Especially a 15 minute workout being called training πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and the way she said she hadn't been training since the couch to 5k as if she actually stuck to that. I think she went out a grand total of 3 times in total 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How come the one doing the zoom workout hasn't a mention of it on her page ! If it was a success why not promote it ...burps is getting seriously desperate with her content . If she has any real sheep still following her , they have to be asking about the house ...

Reactions: 8
Her β€œbrand” has a home workout zoom and she’s not looking forward to it? I hope no fools are paying this fat witch who is just getting fatter
what a way to sell your brand … she’s allergic to it, that’ll have them beating down the door to join burps won’t it? It will

Reactions: 5
Especially a 15 minute workout being called training πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and the way she said she hadn't been training since the couch to 5k as if she actually stuck to that. I think she went out a grand total of 3 times in total 🀣
But her dedication to exercise is ✨unmatched✨ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh 100%, she's the most undeserving c**t around. Take Take Take and gives nothing back. The only time those kids get to do anything is when it's gifted
And even when it’s free, gifted or won she does bollock all with them. Remember when Luke won the Fota pass? not once did she get off her hairy hole and take him down. Claphandies is the right place for this thicko, she probably had more fun than belly πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
these 15 minute things are another gimmick. another attempt to lure people who are new to fitness into thinking it’s all it takes to be fit.

Reactions: 11
15 minutes is useless in all fairness.she chicks have done half an hour and she could have fitted in a walk too earlier on.i work in an office alll day and i try and get out for a walk.

Reactions: 5
Oh I how I laughed at the β€œtrainin”, I did didn’t I? I did πŸ˜‚ I suppose she will be back in someone’s living room soon enough trainin up a storm πŸ™ˆ wouldn’t you be mortified to class walking as training, what a clown 🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love how she rolls her eyes after she says Lewk is sick... Fumin she has to parent him .

Very odd that a child said "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to " .. about getting sick.. Very telling that the poor child feels he has to apologise for getting sick.

I guess this mean Sarah wont be trainin today sure gawd luv her πŸ™„

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
It’s official, she’s deranged!! Sharing crappy posts on insta does not a mother make Sara Burp. Could you go hard at bringing Lewk to a dentist? I know oral hygiene and dental care doesn’t exist in your house but give it a lash for the sake of the child you pretend to care so much about.

Why was the child up in a heap because he vomited? Why was he apologising? I’d say he’s been ate before for getting the beast out of her pit and was terrified of her reaction. Nasty cow

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.