Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit peeved they gave her a freebie when loads of people who actually want to bring their kids to things like that can't afford it!

Sure it'll go the way of Lewk's swim lessons
Oh 100%, she's the most undeserving c**t around. Take Take Take and gives nothing back. The only time those kids get to do anything is when it's gifted

Reactions: 12
She’d want to be starting on her teeth journey soon enough. Although it’s probably just some composite bonding she’s getting done.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh how times have changed for Big Back. Invited to a toddler group when she used to be invited for hotel stays 😂😂😂😂 I wouldn't be peeved over it at all, imagine thinking you're a big influencer and the only thing you get invited to is a mother and baby group, I think it's hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look how careful she is to not show the spar across from where she’s squatting in Pierce Road! I must email the city council tomorrow and ask if that’s a council house cause if it’s not she’s being fair shady about something

Reactions: 26
Her “brand” has a home workout zoom and she’s not looking forward to it? I hope no fools are paying this fat witch who is just getting fatter

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look how careful she is to not show the spar across from where she’s squatting in Pierce Road! I must email the city council tomorrow and ask if that’s a council house cause if it’s not she’s being fair shady about something
The nursing home fair deal scheme take a percentage of the person's home. Would Keith and Sarah be paying some rent to fund the nursing home costs? She is very shady about it all.

The nursing home fair deal scheme take a percentage of the person's home. Would Keith and Sarah be paying some rent to fund the nursing home costs? She is very shady about it all.
Yea she is exactly the type to know every trick in the book

Reactions: 3
The fair deal scheme was updated recently to allow renting out your vacant home, with the rental income not being included in the financial assessment meaning all the rental income can be kept. Maybe they are paying rent at a significantly reduced rate, and the money is contributing to the cost of his great Aunt's care and that's why the family agreed to them living in the house.

Reactions: 4
I thought this too, sneaky out 😂

It's emotionally disturbing having the child kiss a freebie creepy picture when Betty never met isabella , pictures on the wall and all , really made themselves at home and she hasn't said a word !

Reactions: 22
Ah nah. I can't believe she has that horrific looking weird as duck photoshopped pic of Beddy and Belly hanging on the wall 💀💀💀 there's a WANT in her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She really does doesnt she her little face is glowing. I also think she wanted to get married in ireland but i think that they went forrriinnnnn for a few reasons
1. Keet is too mean to pay for it
2. Sayrah would only get married in Clarney and she cant attempt that a second time, she tried to get Ballygarry but didnt get any discounts
3. She's afraid if she gets married in Ireland she'll have the paparazzi outside the venue for the weekend
4. Maybe some people she invites wont go cause its abroad so will make it a smaller wedding

I wonder will Nana Rose make the journey it seems a lot for a 90 year old woman? I know she looks fine and healthy but she's still 90
Haha love no 3
---
Say what you like about Trisha at least she owns her size and dresses really well then you’ve Sarah who is just delusional with her clothing choices
She 100% does not, dresses bet onto her, I'm a quarter her size wouldn't dream of wearing the crap she does. I hide my tummy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.