Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chins on her in the tiktok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ There's 450 euro down the drain, let's hope the next 2 sessions make some kind of difference for her πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But isn’t she at her lightest now? After her huge weight loss recently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so can someone explain why the pregnancy shorts and jumper are still absolutely bate onto her? Along with everything else she owns

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi all, just wanted to give you an update following my 5 pound weight loss yesterday. Just weighted myself there and I am down another 3 pounds. I’ll take that and keep moving. Had a chipper last night which probably put on a pound boat we move. Delighted with my 8 pound weight loss in 2 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry to derail but wondering if anyone from cork would know. I have the most troublesome neighbours always causing trouble, blocking our access etc just a nasty crowd. They're extending house without planning, a major build. Is there any way of reporting anonymously? I don't want my name attached as this crowd would nearly stab you they're so rough?
Burps is a bleep but not on the spectrum, she's a narcissistic witch who loves herself God only knows why
Is it a council house or privately owned??

The new tiktok πŸ˜‚ #saladrecipe πŸ˜‚ she literally put lettuce peppers and onions in a bowl and thinks it needed its own tiktok πŸ™„ and shes also #7monthspostpartum if anyone didn't no πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
To be fair she put dressing on aswell she wanted sweetcorn too but didn’t have any so might get that later and put it in but it’s only a side salad for a sandwich!! Fml πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Claphandies is such a stupid name 🀣🀣 god love them children she really doesn’t want to take them anywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope Isabellaaaaaaaaaaaaah enjoyed herself at Claphandies because once the freebies stop she won't be seen near the place again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope Isabellaaaaaaaaaaaaah enjoyed herself at Claphandies because once the freebies stop she won't be seen near the place again.
I'm a bit peeved they gave her a freebie when loads of people who actually want to bring their kids to things like that can't afford it!

Sure it'll go the way of Lewk's swim lessons

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.