Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say what you like about Trisha at least she owns her size and dresses really well then youโ€™ve Sarah who is just delusional with her clothing choices
Are you smoking something strong! ๐Ÿ˜‚Trisha never wears appropriate clothes. She edits all her images & wears clothes 5 sizes too small. Sarah is nowhere near that size in fairness.

In terms of the wedding thereโ€™s nothing wrong with going abroad for it. Itโ€™s not as cheap as people seem to think it is. The only downside for me is the pressure put on the guests with the cost but there are a lot of benefits to it.

Reactions: 12
I just watched her story from yesterday again, I never copped her saying that Keet went to the pub to watch the match and she must go and collect him. The whistle was only blown ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He wasn't going to be left in the pub for any longer than the match took ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why on earth would she think itโ€™s appropriate to share another persons death on her platform? Fake page or not, itโ€™s nothing to do with Sarah. Especially after the RIP carry on with Betty. She hasnโ€™t an ounce of cop on this one.
Fake page or not, it's for the funeral director to put a post out not Burps, especially after the RIP.ie fiasco. @Crones884 were you MIA yday:p Maybe they're having out forrin as she has no friends and won't be under pressure to fill up the church with rent-a-guests ๐Ÿ˜‚ But also think it's because Teet is a tight scab and won't shell out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just keep laughing everytime I think of all the times she went on about being a stone and a half up from her lightest, and now here she is after (allegedly) losing a stone and a half and she's still 3 stone away from her lightest ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god I need to stop going on about what Sarah needs the mirror so I need very strong glasses myself ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m very naive ( re Trisha )

I do think Sarah is thinking people are DYING to know details of the wedding. Yes the tattlers are cos itโ€™s no doubt going to be entertainment start to finish. .. sheโ€™ll be walking up the aisle telling people sheโ€™s ovulating a la Tenerife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry to derail but wondering if anyone from cork would know. I have the most troublesome neighbours always causing trouble, blocking our access etc just a nasty crowd. They're extending house without planning, a major build. Is there any way of reporting anonymously? I don't want my name attached as this crowd would nearly stab you they're so rough?
Burps is a bleep but not on the spectrum, she's a narcissistic witch who loves herself God only knows why
I donโ€™t know if you would be able to anonymously do it, I wanted to report a neighbour of mine for being literally strung out on heroin lying infront of his house with a needle next to him, they told me if he asked who reported him he would be told it was me

• Wow
  • Angry
Fake page or not, it's for the funeral director to put a post out not Burps, especially after the RIP.ie fiasco. @Crones884 were you MIA yday:p Maybe they're having out forrin as she has no friends and won't be under pressure to fill up the church with rent-a-guests ๐Ÿ˜‚ But also think it's because Teet is a tight scab and won't shell out
MIA a bit this week having a bad week but we'll drive it on wont we? We will [] thats my tractor for driving it on.
This is another reason too actually she's got no friends I actually cant wait to see who does get invited from her side

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just canโ€™t wait for the wedding content/lanza content.

Saryahhh when youโ€™re reading here, can you just let me know dates? Need to book time off work for keeping up those threads

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When is the wedding? I keep missing the date and I'm heading to lanzarote myself this Sunday ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

October id imagine sometime early in the month as the flights will be through the roof the end of the month for mid term

When is the wedding?
If you understand roman numerals you can work the date out from Teet's tattoo. Just remember to add a decade on as its 2024 they're getting married in not 2014. I hope he gets Tattoo 2.0 to commemorate the date #marriedin2034

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The new tiktok ๐Ÿ˜‚ #saladrecipe ๐Ÿ˜‚ she literally put lettuce peppers and onions in a bowl and thinks it needed its own tiktok ๐Ÿ™„ and shes also #7monthspostpartum if anyone didn't no ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Aw stop it lads - does she think people do not know how to put the most BASIC salad together - I give up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.