Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it Burps, bring more attention to that scam Facebook page by posting it to your 50k followers 🙄 Lads if she had brains she would be dangerous

Reactions: 10
He had a cushy number in fairness until they got evicted from the twice bought house. I do wonder if he actually likes her. I'd say he'd be worried she'd make his life (and access to Belly) miserable if they did ever break up.
He's seen how she is with Brian and lewk he knows what to expect

Reactions: 6
Didn't someone on here who knew teet when he was younger say he could never pull a woman on nights out. I think he loves the attention burp gives him even though she is an ogre they are kind of well suited no one else would have them.

She doesn't seem excited for the wedding this time around, she wanted the big irish wedding but teets too scab to pay. She really settled for less just to get someone down the aisle.

I can't get over how big she has gotten, I seen a recent pic of trishes transformation she did lose a bit recently, burp is bigger than her now.

The pic with her massive stomach trying on the leggings, why does it not motivate her to be like the size of me, salads and veg for the next few weeks.

Reactions: 14
Didn't someone on here who knew teet when he was younger say he could never pull a woman on nights out. I think he loves the attention burp gives him even though she is an ogre they are kind of well suited no one else would have them.

She doesn't seem excited for the wedding this time around, she wanted the big irish wedding but teets too scab to pay. She really settled for less just to get someone down the aisle.

I can't get over how big she has gotten, I seen a recent pic of trishes transformation she did lose a bit recently, burp is bigger than her now.

The pic with her massive stomach trying on the leggings, why does it not motivate her to be like the size of me, salads and veg for the next few weeks.
I actually thought this last night when I saw a video of that melt Trishas transformation. Sarah is actually bigger than her now. I think Burps and Teet will definitely get married, there's no one else who would have either of them. He will never find someone else who would put up with his gambling and tightness when it comes to spending and she will never find another gom who will put up with her constantly filming them, pretending to lose weight and just being an all round filthy creature.

Reactions: 12
Why on earth would she think it’s appropriate to share another persons death on her platform? Fake page or not, it’s nothing to do with Sarah. Especially after the RIP carry on with Betty. She hasn’t an ounce of cop on this one.
also to all of you losing 2lbs a week,fair play! Clear to see this baboon is losing nothing, face is bigger than ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That baby looks like an Aoife. Irish people with fair/red skin should not be called Isabella or anything of the sort. It makes me dry heave. I know that's not a nice thing to say but I really feel strongly about this.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the picture on Belly with the remote, she looks sunburnt :mad:
She really does doesnt she her little face is glowing. I also think she wanted to get married in ireland but i think that they went forrriinnnnn for a few reasons
1. Keet is too mean to pay for it
2. Sayrah would only get married in Clarney and she cant attempt that a second time, she tried to get Ballygarry but didnt get any discounts
3. She's afraid if she gets married in Ireland she'll have the paparazzi outside the venue for the weekend
4. Maybe some people she invites wont go cause its abroad so will make it a smaller wedding

I wonder will Nana Rose make the journey it seems a lot for a 90 year old woman? I know she looks fine and healthy but she's still 90

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually thought this last night when I saw a video of that melt Trishas transformation. Sarah is actually bigger than her now. I think Burps and Teet will definitely get married, there's no one else who would have either of them. He will never find someone else who would put up with his gambling and tightness when it comes to spending and she will never find another gom who will put up with her constantly filming them, pretending to lose weight and just being an all round filthy creature.
Trisha filters even more than burp does. Burp is 15 stone big but trisha is absolutely massive, easily in the early to mid 20 stone range 😂

This is the real Trisha "in the wild"

Screenshot_2024-05-20-12-12-27-11_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Say what you like about Trisha at least she owns her size and dresses really well then you’ve Sarah who is just delusional with her clothing choices

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Say what you like about Trisha at least she owns her size and dresses really well then you’ve Sarah who is just delusional with her clothing choices
She doesn't though ! She filters the tit out of her photos too. She's been stung so many times with her face slimmed down to the point her ears are missing.

She'll find some absolute tent with an elasticated waist and claim she's a 14 in it. She lies about going out jogging. She's fleecing people to join then Camino with her when most likely she'll travel from point to point in the back of a flat bed truck 😂

Shes as much of a charlatan as Sars 😂

Anyway, I'll stop derailing, but come take a look :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
couldnt agree any less .. always using filters .. trying to lie that she was in a 16 last week .. the clothes are plastered to her or spray painted on 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.