Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan of Sinead's but she seems to be doing well on the weight loss front. She joined slimming world around 6 weeks ago and she went from 16stone 2lbs to 14stone 13lbs now. I'd believe Sinead has lost the 17lbs where as Sarah's 21lbs seems like a farce.

Edit, sorry I thought you were talking about sineadcurvystyle, just copped it's stylemecurvy
They have similar names to be fair! And yes Sinead does seem to be doing great in fairness to her.

Reactions: 1
I just watched a video on tiktok of another influencer doing a try on of plus size dresses. She said she's in a size 20 and that the dresses are from the plus size range that go from and 18 all the way up to a 28. Said how great it is that there is such choice for plus size ladies now. And she looks amazing too, not a bit beaten into her clothes. I really can't understand why Burps doesn't do this and bring some positivity into plus size clothing. She never even mentioned plus size and if anything belittled the sizing by claiming she could size down and wore clothes that were stuck to her. She would do so much better if she was just honest with her followers and embraced her actual size
So any of her followers smaller than an 18 wouldn't be able to purchase the clothes she showed and she completely failed to mention that. And claims she's not bothered about her weight. Sure Jan. Christ I'm actually starting to feel bad about slagging her, she's definitely a weapon but she's clearly fragile mentally

Reactions: 13
Sorry to derail but wondering if anyone from cork would know. I have the most troublesome neighbours always causing trouble, blocking our access etc just a nasty crowd. They're extending house without planning, a major build. Is there any way of reporting anonymously? I don't want my name attached as this crowd would nearly stab you they're so rough?
Burps is a bleep but not on the spectrum, she's a narcissistic witch who loves herself God only knows why

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry to derail but wondering if anyone from cork would know. I have the most troublesome neighbours always causing trouble, blocking our access etc just a nasty crowd. They're extending house without planning, a major build. Is there any way of reporting anonymously? I don't want my name attached as this crowd would nearly stab you they're so rough?
Burps is a bleep but not on the spectrum, she's a narcissistic witch who loves herself God only knows why
That's so tit. I'm sure you could contact the local authority and make an anonymous complaint on the basis that they are troublesome. Would they automatically assume it was you though? Just be careful i guess

Reactions: 4
Ugh I feel your pain, bad neighbours are the worst! Sorry I don’t have much advice on what to do.

Just to keep on topic, if you were constantly saying “you should OF sized down” for at least the past 3+ years, wouldn’t you actually just do it? It’s mind boggling!
Just size bleeping down big back, and give us all a laugh 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww sorry @NoseyWagon22 something similar with a neighbour not as bad but blocking access general acting the bollix behaviour. If they are renting find out who landlord is. Get on to guards, they are pretty tit at dealing with noise pollution ect but exhaust all avenues.

Reactions: 2
Don’t think it can be anonymous but might be worth getting onto a local td about it. You’re allowed to build 40sq m without planning once it’s to the back of the house. And you retain a certain amount of garden space. https://www.corkcoco.ie/sites/defau...rcement-complaint-form-and-guidelines-pdf.pdf

Reactions: 1
Trivial things that really piss me off about this bleep
1 roller in hair
2 the youngest kids sleep routine
3 filming the son fawning all over the youngest kid
4 openly insulting her mothers culinary skills (she didn’t leave ye starve anyway!)
5 driving around with a big duck off dent in her pcp “jeep”
6 the stupid bows on the youngest kids head
7 when she uses words like “handsome” and “raw infant”
8 anytime she posts keet, he repulses me
9 her epilepsy inducing reels
10 the hillbilly country music she uses over her reels
Number 3 from that list makes me physically ill 🤮 it’s the voice he puts puts on while declaring how “looky” he is to have her 🤢 I would add her hatred of Bet to the list too, she can’t stand that poor child.

Reactions: 9
That's so tit. I'm sure you could contact the local authority and make an anonymous complaint on the basis that they are troublesome. Would they automatically assume it was you though? Just be careful i guess
They're just a pack of fuckers no love lost so they probably would lnow its me. Just want to make them pull down what they started out of spite. To keep it to the thread I'm only trying to help them size down like burp lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cork County/City Council Planning Dept - anon phone call or letter. Or get onto a local TD 🤔

Reactions: 2
Wasn't she very quiet yesterday? Her "morning of it" must have turned into an evening of it with Keet down the pub for the day

Reactions: 8
Wasn't she very quiet yesterday? Her "morning of it" must have turned into an evening of it with Keet down the pub for the day
Keith must of flipped at her when he saw his stupid walk with the breakfast and fucked off to the pub for the day. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The more I watch these deranged imbeciles the more I think they’ll actually get married. Keet with the teet is showing no signs of fecking off with the shower gel or saxa.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The more I watch these deranged imbeciles the more I think they’ll actually get married. Keet with the teet is showing no signs of fecking off with the shower gel or saxa.
Who else would have him after touching that smelly hairy minge

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He had a cushy number in fairness until they got evicted from the twice bought house. I do wonder if he actually likes her. I'd say he'd be worried she'd make his life (and access to Belly) miserable if they did ever break up.

Reactions: 10
Keith must of flipped at her when he saw his stupid walk with the breakfast and fucked off to the pub for the day. 😂
Last day of the season, he was gone for the day no doubt & next Saturday FA Cup Final you can be sure we might have a hospital stay!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.