Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
I don't know about anyone else, boat, when i wear a jacket I like it to meet in the middle, not just stop both sides at my hips.
The actual dirt of her and the pj's in that video.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Alucia

VIP Member
Am I missing something, why did she have to put a cardigan on belly long legs because she sized down in the gro bag? When I checked my 3 year old last night before I went to bed he was sweating, I didnt have the heat on at all yesterday so she’s either in a very old freezing cold house or she’s trying to suffocate the baby
Sounds like she is feeding her with lots of food and making sure she is extra warm so she will sleep and in turn burp will sleep.

• Wow
  • Sad

Crones884

VIP Member
Sames, considering the dole life like Burps #yolo. Can you guys set me up a gofundme please? I've got 2 heads, 5 ears I need surgery for, no teeth and can't afford dentures to eat my daily slice of toast and my neighbour's brother's stepgranny in law's uncle's donkey needs new hooves and the cat needs expensive surgery to remove it's dead conjoined twin. Pleeeaasssee take pity on me 🙏
Ill drop it to you xo 🎀

• Haha
  • Heart

Beddy

Chatty Member
Is the Irish registry office marriage a requirement before the civil ceremony in Spain? If not I could see them just doing the civil ceremony forrin wedding and not being legally married here in Ireland, at least until she gets her house. Who's to know? Apart from say their parents who would probably support them all the way in doing it this way. They'd have the pics from the wedding, be married in the eyes of everyone and the eyes of insta, and get the council gaff that she will pretend they bought

• Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
Fuck sake just about to start work, hope don’t miss anything 🙈 can someone tag me when burp reveals how the child slept? I’m dying to know 🙏🏾

• Haha

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Does she actually think that just because someone tans that they dont need to wear sun cream ?!
Yes. Yes, she does. She is an uneducated thick fool 😡 Julie is the same with the twinnies. Burnt red raw every summer and she filters the pics then to comment on their "tans". Faces by grace another one who throws caution to wind when it comes to sun safety. It drives me up the wall. Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in Ireland and these assholes won't bother protecting their children's delicate skin. Amounts to severe child neglect in my opinion

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

NoseyWagon22

Chatty Member
I've had some week catching up on this thread! Some amount of drama and detective work fair play ye would outsmart fbi! Had my little man last week so in baby bubble at home. How burp can disregard her son is shocking. I wouldn't put it past her to let Luke with Tina unless Biden has him full time finally and she gave in coz she doesn't give a shit about him. I hope Tina did fuck her out cause no matter what faults she has she shouldn't be bitching or insulting her online to 50k followers. Hope Tina bitch slapped her good. Be no harm for her to get a dose of reality in how to be a mother without all the help she took for granted

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Nah girl to be able to do that to a woman who just had a baby, banging her fella and making out she’s paranoid/has PND etc. Despicable. Being relatable doesn’t make it any better. I’ve only seen this woman through clips from here so wouldn’t know anything else about her.
I came to Sarah’s thread after her Sweet King Mother’s Day callousness, agreed & wouldn’t put anything past her.
Agreed. SMS is taking shots at Julie & Sarah because she is glued to these threads & is mad for attention. If she was really billy big balls she’d tag them but she won’t. I’ve no tolerance for drunk drivers. She’s not a good person

• Heart

Sloppy Foley

Lads I’m at the edge of my seat here .. will belly sleep until 5:30pm or not …!!! Can’t wait to find out !! Hon the belly don’t sleep at all and keep that unhinged gorilla demented 😂

• Haha

Jessuh91

C’mon tattlers, go to bed, it’s gonna take ages to get through those threads 😂 the chaos will resume tomorrow 😂
before the 💩 hits the fan, I’d just personally like to thank the academy, this silent lurker is well and truly about to go on a journey. See you all in the morning 😂

• Haha

uncleted

VIP Member
Haa I have always read it as cyclone 🫠🫠
Wait it’s Cycle-on??? 🤯 I was trying to pick a very anonymous username and some bastard took fatherted when I joined 🤷‍♀️ I must pay attn to caps and good job I’m not fatherted it looks like farted. I thought it was cycleon and assumed it was some Greek mythological monster

If I got locked out tonight I’d be back as KeetsCommunionMoney, calling dibs here

The sleuthing has been incredible here, she’ll be raging when she reads here if she’s not already bet into the burps thread 🙃 . I don’t know how she can even go around the place with two children, no home, going on HOLIDAYS the week she got kicked out of her HAP home and moved back in with her parents, and then taking a handout off her fiancé’s nan’s sister…all the while likely on the list for a council home. I’ve seen some scroungers in my day but she’s shocking

• Haha
  • Heart

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
What is this langer on about? She must really miss having Sonic and all the sisters nearby to help her, Majelly and teeeet don’t take her shite 😂 wow, you’re tired after not getting much sleep? Welcome to the not real in her case real world! Except you have nothing to do all day bar sit on your hole and make a fake aways, what a clown 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

Crazy Gal

I love how her no make up looks include 20 products 🤣 my no make up look is a drop of tinted moisturiser and a lick of mascara 🎀
I’m not wearing makeup today, now watch me put product after product on my face for the next 15 minutes. Her skin is so bad.

• Haha