Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lavenderdreams

So we are entering summer, the baby is in a sleep bag and a knitted cardigan which goes against safe sleep guidelines...Not to mention Sarah is doing her make up with her back to her child while the child is eating toast....always has her back to her child. So ignorant and could at least be facing her as she eats!!!

Reactions: 23

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
β€œNeed to get suncream for belly lewk tans boat i still put suncream on him”
id like to think so u fucking ape as long as belly is protected eh?

• Sad
  • Haha

Crones884

VIP Member
It's more than likely the nans house in ballyphehane. She must be delighted that she's only around the corner from her favourite butchers now. Hilarious how she hasn't mentioned the move but you can tell its a different house and there's no mention of Tina
I hope Tina and Keyring funted her out after the way she spoke about Tina to 50k people

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
The devil works hard but you work harder πŸ˜‚ well done Queen πŸ˜‚
The scary part is, it took about 2 minutes for me to find that house from the little bits she's posted out it. I don't no how all these instahuns show so much of there private lives, kids, houses etc. Could be so dangerous! (If I was an actual nutter) πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Tammys

VIP Member
The scary part is, it took about 2 minutes for me to find that house from the little bits she's posted out it. I don't no how all these instahuns show so much of there private lives, kids, houses etc. Could be so dangerous! (If I was an actual nutter) πŸ˜‚
Sur your wan sue Dan posted last week she had to increase her house insurance because of a valuable piece of jewellery.
And everyone knowing every nook and cranny of her house .
No brain cells at all.

• Wow

Booboo68

Chatty Member
The war is going on a long time now and this is the first time she's mentioned it only because she's struggling for content, tagging Sabrina like a fool, looking for friends,she really has gone to ground, nothing going for her now,not liked in general,well burps you reap what you sew

Crones884

VIP Member
It wasn't about being scammed people are missing the point altogether, it was the weirdness of the person In hospital with the sick child accepting the offer when she apparently lives near the hospital, why would you need a tattler to drop in bits and pieces ??
Then that's my fault i never saw anything that said they lived near the hospital but i was dipping in and out. Can we still be friends? πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
I remember seeing that picture on one of the threads, I don't know where. I would love to see it again though if anyone can locate it 🀞
Quoting myself because i found the picture
Screenshot 2024-05-10 223702.png
I still don't understand why burps shared kayrah the cousin-friend and teet as glasses buddies with burps in her communion dress in the background.

• Haha
  • Sick

jojoiseeya

From the clues given here I've found it on Google maps.....didn't even have to leave the house πŸ˜‚
God bless google maps 🀣 if you zoom in on the side window the blinds even match πŸŽ€πŸ’« Saaaaryaaaa gurl do a better job at the blurring of the background. Our tattle fbi fmailia is unmatched.

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
How am I alive in a world where a so called influencer is yapping about being in aldi with two kids , her sleep patterns and what she watches on TV. Yet she hasn't said a word about a sudden move into an old woman's house ...not that moving content would be interesting either but she has reached new low and doesn't even get drunk anymore . Each week she goes further downhill !

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
"I'll be with you wherever you are" and then she fades out of shot. It's like she's made them a video from beyond the grave.
That's so weird and creepy πŸ˜‚

Then Teet hanging off the monkey bars at the end with his big pasty stomach out, like he's another one of her kids.

She really does miss the mark every time.

• Haha

gecko

I’m in the edge of my seat this morning, did Belly sleep the night or did she keep Sayra up with her acrobats in the cot.

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
Howling β€œ I’m doing no makeup today β€œ proceeds to put on her makeup- which is giving me dream Matt moose vibes with the line around her face … please please please learn to blend and contour correctly

• Haha

girlo456

This reminds me of the whole Bloggers Unveiled debacle if anyone remembers that Instagram page in around 2018 πŸ˜‚ they were doing gods work tho

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
I love how she says she won't speak about what's happening in the world because she would only say the wrong thing, then proceeds to talk about it and follows her story where she says she was so upset after watching a mother who has to bury her 3 kids.....with a fucking stack of kinder Bueno pancakes πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Just don't say anything Burps you absolute empty head!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

EM777

I can't believe she said that about the suncream for luke, she really doesn't give a fuck about him. So what if he tans, his skin needs to be protected and she makes out like she's doing him a big favour. Also Sarah, tan=skin damage!

• Sad
  • Heart