Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness I’m not surprised she’s overweight. She must be genuinely bored. She doesn’t do anything to fill her time except eat. It’s kinda sad. I’d love that kinda time she could be off on this lovely morning with the baby in a buggy and do a nice 5/6k walk.stop for a coffee, etc.

Reactions: 18
She really is. That was horrific. Also pouring water on the poor woman and thinking it's hilarious
Did she also tell Beddy that she had till 9 o’clock to die because love island was on at 10? I might be misremembering this now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
she’s a walking contradiction.
it makes me sad when i see her food, she’s an adult so i couldn’t give a fiddlers if she eats herself to death with crap but you just know her kids will grow up in a home where there is a poor attitude to food and will likely then face the same challenges she has.

Reactions: 11
she’s a walking contradiction.
it makes me sad when i see her food, she’s an adult so i couldn’t give a fiddlers if she eats herself to death with crap but you just know her kids will grow up in a home where there is a poor attitude to food and will likely then face the same challenges she has.
Her kids are gonna have a terrible relationship with food, I reckon most of the affects will be on Belly.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if it’s been said before but does anyone think they’re pretending there’s a fall out with Tina , all the silence from her etc, so that burps can pretend she’s ‘homeless’ and sofa surfing as such. Then get a house quicker

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She probably thinks the few strawberries make the pile of pancakes and heap of chocolate healthy

• Haha
Sorry if it’s been said before but does anyone think they’re pretending there’s a fall out with Tina , all the silence from her etc, so that burps can pretend she’s ‘homeless’ and sofa surfing as such. Then get a house quicker
It has crossed my mind! I wouldn't put it past her. Anything to sponge off the state instead of getting off her hole and work to get a mortgage and pay her own way in life

Reactions: 7
It has crossed my mind! I wouldn't put it past her. Anything to sponge off the state instead of getting off her hole and work to get a mortgage and pay her own way in life
I didn't even think about that as a possibility but it really wouldn't shock me. Hardly sofa surfing though if they've a while house to themselves and enough bedrooms for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A croaky throat and she says she needs to go to the doctor to get an antibiotic bbooaatt she doesn't like taking antibiotics cos it'll pass 🙄 this is the same wan that concorded it down to the doctor on monday cos belly had a bad nights sleep. You just couldn't make it up with her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I said that because I’m a suspicious bastard 😂 scum know all the ways, a letter from Tina saying she’s no longer welcome and I’ve seen on mas on a rant the mother gets a “barring order” against them to “prove” they’re homeless to get the house quicker

• Wow
Reactions: 19
How can anyone eat that shite ever let alone first thing in the morning 🤢 my stomach does be hankering for some whole grain toast and scrambled or poached eggs. Her insides must be mangled

Reactions: 14
If I didn’t already think she’s a gowl seeing her shout out Sabrina Gaza is my new cause Hill has cemented it for life. Fair play to her my hole. Al Sabrina is is a keyboard warrior

Sorry for the slight snippet of a personal story but I was up constantly during the night checking the temp of my baby and I couldn't help but feel sorry for Isabella who's prob stuffed in a cardigan in a growbag that's likely a 2 tog . Would be mortified by doing that , I hope she got a few messages about it
Also the bedrooms in the house are probably in that converted attic, those get horribly stuffy on a warm night
---
If I didn’t already think she’s a gowl seeing her shout out Sabrina Gaza is my new cause Hill has cemented it for life. Fair play to her my hole. Al Sabrina is is a keyboard warrior
I followed that Sabrina one for about 2 days when she was pregnant and unfollowed, an annoying gowl. Listened to her episode on Left on Read recently, she really made it sound like having her first son was such a traumatic event in her life, I thought it was so lousy. I know he's an adult now but you never stop being a parent. Its all Robin with her. Herself and Sarah are well met

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Spotted in Blackpool probably on the way for a free blow dry or up to mams to get rid of the childers

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.