Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be the only thread on Tattle where the person in question has been doing sweet duck all lately and this place has been HOPPING! ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely its not normal to broadcast how much u clearly favour one of your kids over the other? Like it's just Isabella Isabella Isabella every day, photos of her, videos of her, non stop talking about her and what she ate and how she slept and all that shite. Poor lewk hasn't got a look in since she arrived 🤨
Sad thing is she came on with fake tears last summer saying luke told her he'd be forgotten about when the baby came along

Reactions: 16
see @Wexy123 if it wasn’t you that said that I’d be all suspicious it was a multiple account/newbie stirring the pot, but as it’s you..yessssss this is a very valid point 🤔🙈
Don't worry @cycleon there's been that many suspicious accounts uncovered here lately that I've started doubting myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very sorry for derailing , that wasn’t my intention. I’ll delete the post. I just wanted to know how she was admitted. Thank you for those who replied. Sorry again
Just a touch worrying that you were a trainee nurse and yet have no idea how to deal with morning sickness.🤨🤔 Maybe give us a heads up what hospital you are working in so we know to avoid there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Wrong thread I think. But why is Johnny b bulling at Maura? 😳😳
Yep sorry I deleted when I noticed. She basically said in the studio something he told her in confidence but they bleeped it and he wasn’t impressed. She’s another dose
---
Such low engagement, 20 likes on her post in nearly 30 mins

Reactions: 2
It is a picture of Keet morphed with someone else, it was on one of the much earlier threads at the time.
Crones said they found it online, it'll always be teet to me. Who created the morph photo and who did they morph him with?
---
I created a new thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah here lads, she's on raving about being so proud of herself for not getting something from the takeaway tonight....she cooked herself an 800 calorie pizza instead 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

It really is mind boggling how she's not losing the weight 🤔🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.