Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine tattlers could almost figure that out before you told us though?! The internet is dangerous but entertaining 😂
---

155!!?
Isn't it though. I had an inkling but got confirmation. The rumour isn't far from the truth is it. Isn't it though. It is. Its it 🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haa I have always read it as cyclone 🫠🫠
Wait it’s Cycle-on??? 🤯 I was trying to pick a very anonymous username and some bastard took fatherted when I joined 🤷‍♀️ I must pay attn to caps and good job I’m not fatherted it looks like farted. I thought it was cycleon and assumed it was some Greek mythological monster

If I got locked out tonight I’d be back as KeetsCommunionMoney, calling dibs here

The sleuthing has been incredible here, she’ll be raging when she reads here if she’s not already bet into the burps thread 🙃 . I don’t know how she can even go around the place with two children, no home, going on HOLIDAYS the week she got kicked out of her HAP home and moved back in with her parents, and then taking a handout off her fiancé’s nan’s sister…all the while likely on the list for a council home. I’ve seen some scroungers in my day but she’s shocking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If they are in Keith's nanny's sister home they are the biggest srungers, embarrassing really with all the money they have between them taken a house of a an elderly woman. 😡 She's definitely telling porkies and scheming to get her own gaff they are both snakes really 🐍🐍🐍

Reactions: 17
I really hope the council find out about her , welfare fraud is so frustrating and this country is way too soft on it . Keet earns well , I presume Biden pays maintenance, Sarah is well capable of working , there are jobs out there ...she is just dog lazy ...it really needs to be stopped and actually she will be a good example to point out when the politicians come knocking ! It's beyond mortifying for her living in an old woman's house , this will finish her on line life fully off , she has had nothing for ages , all she is now is a scammer talking to herself on the phone ! Burps you are done ....

Reactions: 26
I really hope the council find out about her , welfare fraud is so frustrating and this country is way too soft on it . Keet earns well , I presume Biden pays maintenance, Sarah is well capable of working , there are jobs out there ...she is just dog lazy ...it really needs to be stopped and actually she will be a good example to point out when the politicians come knocking ! It's beyond mortifying for her living in an old woman's house , this will finish her on line life fully off , she has had nothing for ages , all she is now is a scammer talking to herself on the phone ! Burps you are done ....
I have a feeling she was made aware she wouldn’t get a house with keet income hence starting the new you thing I’d say she was told to start making her own money and that business would have had to be registered and if going for a mortgage and money from a personal business needs to be an established business from at least two years that might have changed from my time but it used be two years . I really don’t think she will be getting a house maybe loan parent payment up till she is married but I really can’t see her getting a house.

Reactions: 5
So it's the old woman's house belonging to the council or herself? If she's gone into care on fair deal, then the rent Keet is paying is tax free for the family. I think before the house used to have to be empty but now can be rented out.
If he's paying rent I doubt Sarah is included and letting on she's still homeless and in Tina's.

Fair play to those of ye who sussed out the address. Can ye please report her on Monday morning to several departments. Housing, social, community welfare on both sides of the Lee.

No doubt she's still waiting on her free house and that's why she's keeping quiet.
They won't get married officially at all in this country and will probably get a blessing in Lanza.
There's too much to loose and I can't imagine Keet giving it all up either.
Scammers

Reactions: 18
The green folder they got, that’s for the legal Irish part isn’t it? Is there a time limit on that, wasn’t it January when they got it?

Reactions: 7
I wish she’d do a va va vomit try on for us, just for the lols. I love seeing her smug face thinking she’s gods gift whilst absolutely bate into something 3 sizes too small for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She'll be rattled now we know the story we might get a rant
Nah she’s just repeating herself about Isabella sleeping and still asleep this morning! Her hair is like rats tails. It definitely doesn’t hold a style better like she made out

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.