Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂A blindfold

Was just about to tag you to tell you Lewk and Isabowla are still asleep...🙄
---
Ps- that post about the house being keets nans sisters house is deleted is it ? I cant see it when I click into it 👀👀👀👀

I'm suspicious of everything now 😂😂😂😂😂
so am I 😂 every post I’m like reeeeaaallly? 🤔🤔🤔 Detective Tattlers we are now all suspicious 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The state of the glasses!!
She was fine yesterday, woke up feeling a little sick and she said she needs antibiotics! Easy know she has a medical card the fraudster. Would she not give her body a chance, trip to south doc no doubt. I shouldn’t wish the summer away but I can’t wait for the wedding pics 🐷
burps thinks every illness needs antibiotics, Tinaguuuurrrrl must have ran her to the doctor every time she sneezed. No Sarah hun, not every sniffle, sore throat and even cough needs an antibiotic, cos it could be just a viral infection, not bacterial 🙄
---
Does she ever even speak about nanny Betty anymore 🤔🤔
queue tearful stories now tonight how her and bedddy used to watch the Eurovision together and it’ll never be the same

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't really like medication and antibiotics or that type of stuff....
says the hospitals most frequent flyer 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Like why hasn’t she been pushed to actually go out and get a job? There’s no reason she can’t work like the rest of us. I don’t think instagram would be bringing much these days

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Like why hasn’t she been pushed to actually go out and get a job? There’s no reason she can’t work like the rest of us. I don’t think instagram would be bringing much these days
She's too lazy, she wouldn't have the time with her brand and her management meetings and getting her hair and nails done

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She's too lazy, she wouldn't have the time with her brand and her management meetings and getting her hair and nails done
Did she actually say that she has a management team? I actually haven’t even watched her the last few days with how crazy it’s been on here 😅

Reactions: 4
Did she actually say that she has a management team? I actually haven’t even watched her the last few days with how crazy it’s been on here 😅
Ya she said she had a zoom meeting with her mANageMenT 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Click into to your profile pic and click refer and it generates a code or a link. It's warns to be careful who you give it to as it can come back on your account
Weird cos refer doesn't come up when I do that... Ah well.. Strange tho. Thanks for help 🙏

Reactions: 2
Burps would live nothing more than to go for a hospistay, she'll prob drag her fat hole down to cuh and demand the big treatment for the severe viral illness. She looks like she smells like body odor , fags and dry shampoo in that awful birdsnest extensions. Normal people avoid hospital's unless severely ill, but not big back it's a proper vacation..

Reactions: 6
duck off burps you have a viral cough nothing more. You don't need poxy medication. Jaysus stop wasting doctors time for a bit of attention. No wonder poor luke hugs them he doesnt get a drip of love off you, and you going on about feeling something because another lady had to bury her children. You don't show any maternal instinct for either of your crotch goblins, who are you trying to fool?

Reactions: 15
The war is going on a long time now and this is the first time she's mentioned it only because she's struggling for content, tagging Sabrina like a fool, looking for friends,she really has gone to ground, nothing going for her now,not liked in general,well burps you reap what you sew

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.