Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she’s just repeating herself about Isabella sleeping and still asleep this morning! Her hair is like rats tails. It definitely doesn’t hold a style better like she made out
Just shows how lazy she is that she hates getting up with the baby if she wakes. Poor Belly probably roasted in all her clothes

Reactions: 9
Just to let you all know, my little angle went down at 7:30 and woke at 9:30 because I had 45 layers and a blindfold on her 🙄 so the bleep is living in an old persons house lol
On a separate note, how the duck can the witch drive around with a big dent in the side of her suv?? She got it out on finance only a few years ago. She has no regard for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry for the slight snippet of a personal story but I was up constantly during the night checking the temp of my baby and I couldn't help but feel sorry for Isabella who's prob stuffed in a cardigan in a growbag that's likely a 2 tog . Would be mortified by doing that , I hope she got a few messages about it

• Sad
  • Heart
Her lowest point is getting her dying grandmother to buy her buggy from her death bed. She is vile
She really is. That was horrific. Also pouring water on the poor woman and thinking it's hilarious

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Sorry for the slight snippet of a personal story but I was up constantly during the night checking the temp of my baby and I couldn't help but feel sorry for Isabella who's prob stuffed in a cardigan in a growbag that's likely a 2 tog . Would be mortified by doing that , I hope she got a few messages about it
Jeez your right she sized back to 0 to 6 months and with belly born in September it is likely a 2 tog grow bag ...she is so dangerous taking chances like that with a young baby ....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Same i hadnt a clue what to do its the first warm night we'd had i was terrified
Luke is probably in a sleeping bag with 3 jumpers on too, all handed down of course

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just to let you all know, my little angle went down at 7:30 and woke at 9:30 because I had 45 layers and a blindfold on her 🙄 so the bleep is living in an old persons house lol
On a separate note, how the duck can the witch drive around with a big dent in the side of her suv?? She got it out on finance only a few years ago. She has no regard for anything.
😂😂😂😂😂A blindfold

Was just about to tag you to tell you Lewk and Isabowla are still asleep...🙄
---
Ps- that post about the house being keets nans sisters house is deleted is it ? I cant see it when I click into it 👀👀👀👀

I'm suspicious of everything now 😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The state of the glasses!!
She was fine yesterday, woke up feeling a little sick and she said she needs antibiotics! Easy know she has a medical card the fraudster. Would she not give her body a chance, trip to south doc no doubt. I shouldn’t wish the summer away but I can’t wait for the wedding pics 🐷

Reactions: 8
Probably sharing Sabrina Hill if there’s a family rift she’ll be looking for a new hairdresser 😂

• Haha
“Can you believe boat kids are still asleep?”, yes I actually can because if you were my mother I’d knock myself unconscious if I could in order to knock a few hours off the day with you. Also, she recommends following that absolute tit that is Sabrina Hill 🙈 two narcs right there. And that stack of pancakes 😮 to eat like that (and all the other tit) and take €35 from people, she’s deranged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.