Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said that because I’m a suspicious bastard 😂 scum know all the ways, a letter from Tina saying she’s no longer welcome and I’ve seen on mas on a rant the mother gets a “barring order” against them to “prove” they’re homeless to get the house quicker
That's why we need to advise the City Council of her current living situation and let them investigate the con-artist

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn't even think about that as a possibility but it really wouldn't shock me. Hardly sofa surfing though if they've a while house to themselves and enough bedrooms for the kids.
Yeah but they’re not going to tell the council about the gaff with enough rooms for everyone. They’re going to say they were booted from Tina’s and are homeless and have nowhere to go. There were too many comments on here saying they weren’t overcrowded in Tina’s so she had to move her flat hole

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love how she says she won't speak about what's happening in the world because she would only say the wrong thing, then proceeds to talk about it and follows her story where she says she was so upset after watching a mother who has to bury her 3 kids.....with a bleeping stack of kinder Bueno pancakes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Just don't say anything Burps you absolute empty head!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah but they’re not going to tell the council about the gaff with enough rooms for everyone. They’re going to say they were booted from Tina’s and are homeless and have nowhere to go. There were too many comments on here saying they weren’t overcrowded in Tina’s so she had to move her flat hole
But surely the next question they'd ask is where she is now. I'm fairly certain they do check social media too and she has said Belly has her own room. I know she's trying to stay quiet, but she hasn't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is fairly unintelligent
I wouldnt be surprised if they had someone in the offices lurking here too, if i was manager of that place id definitely be reading and checking socials cause they love a brag

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wouldnt be surprised if they had someone in the offices lurking here too, if i was manager of that place id definitely be reading and checking socials cause they love a brag
Sure I know someone who was caught out a few years ago for working under the table because she was posting on Instagram about it! They definitely check

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm going to include the address with my complaint, let them pay her a visit in her new-never-bought-home.

I haven't stalked her yet but now that I have an idea where the house is I'm all up for finding it so I can include the address

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm going to include the address with my complaint, let them pay her a visit in her new-never-bought-home.

I haven't stalked her yet but now that I have an idea where the house is I'm all up for finding it so I can include the address
Someone has the exact one here

Reactions: 3
From the clues given here I've found it on Google maps.....didn't even have to leave the house 😂
God bless google maps 🤣 if you zoom in on the side window the blinds even match 🎀💫 Saaaaryaaaa gurl do a better job at the blurring of the background. Our tattle fbi fmailia is unmatched.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Same, JYA KNO LIKE...

BOATTTTTTTTTTTT

Did the spots for the latest Intake of renew jew sell out yet ? 😂
I'm so glad you asked because I just went to check and she's lost another member 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 The "limited spaces" she had are still open and she started with 44 and now has 42, so instead of gaining new members she's actually lost 2 🤭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So rejew is officially dead so 😅 what is she going to do when those spaces go to zero. I am still mortified for her squatting in an elderly woman’s home.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.