Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing that picture on one of the threads, I don't know where. I would love to see it again though if anyone can locate it 🤞
Quoting myself because i found the picture
Screenshot 2024-05-10 223702.png
I still don't understand why burps shared kayrah the cousin-friend and teet as glasses buddies with burps in her communion dress in the background.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I've had some week catching up on this thread! Some amount of drama and detective work fair play ye would outsmart fbi! Had my little man last week so in baby bubble at home. How burp can disregard her son is shocking. I wouldn't put it past her to let Luke with Tina unless Biden has him full time finally and she gave in coz she doesn't give a tit about him. I hope Tina did duck her out cause no matter what faults she has she shouldn't be bitching or insulting her online to 50k followers. Hope Tina witch slapped her good. Be no harm for her to get a dose of reality in how to be a mother without all the help she took for granted
Congrats on your baby boy and Amen, it's about time she got a land and realises she can't farm the kids out to Tina or one of the sisters to do a bleeping reel. She'd no idea how lucky she was, then doing stupid tik toks about her communion money. I've no doubt the parents probably drank it but FFS they put a roof over her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah it was bound to come out. That makes sense though as the Nan looked fairly fresh at the brothers wedding in pics I saw. That woman is in her 90s so delighted she's not gone into her house but wouldn't you be mortified having a partner with a good job and trying to work yourself while all your friends are getting married and buying their own houses but your keeping yourself on the housing list. There are people who are in dire need in comparison to her ffs
The grandmother has had 90 years of a roof over her head, that's enough for her. She probably gave it to Sarah as she hax enough years living there. She did, she did

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Clever cloggs! Obviously don’t post it here, but I’ll do my own recognisance and get it from the clues 😂
I was gonna straight up and post it but out of respect for the old lady that lived there I will not
boat
It’s not hard to find, and if I can find it, so can everyone else, including the people way more batshit then me
Imagine selling your safety and privacy for some b bold tit and clothes that are 4 sizes too small

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here you go…. Deleted the pic, but for anyone wanting to know, search Spar pearse road ballyphehane, the house is across the road. Scamming f*ck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here you go…. Deleted the pic, but for anyone wanting to know, search Spar pearse road ballyphehane, the house is across the road. Scamming f*ck
bleeping legend thanks ❤

in other un-cleted news, I thought you were cy-cleon til tonight 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morto for her that her baby daddy’s family felt sorry for her and let her move into a granny flat.. that’s really rock bottom like isn’t it 😬

Reactions: 11
Huh? I’m lost 😂 i joined around the time she went on and on and on about her cykle , so Cycleon was born lol
I'm only messing xx
---
Morto for her that her baby daddy’s family felt sorry for her and let her move into a granny flat.. that’s really rock bottom like isn’t it 😬
Na not really. Handy way to save save save and wait for a council house and if you don't get one have the savings for a mortgage

Reactions: 4
Heard from a cousin of Keith's she is living in his nans sisters house.so Majellas aunt. Went into a home. Commode and wheelchair put up on free cycle recently. Paying no rent. Still down on Tina's for a council house 💃💃💃💃 yes Pearce square
Imagine tattlers could almost figure that out before you told us though?! The internet is dangerous but entertaining 😂
---
I have found the postal address of said house 🏡
155!!?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.