Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had some week catching up on this thread! Some amount of drama and detective work fair play ye would outsmart fbi! Had my little man last week so in baby bubble at home. How burp can disregard her son is shocking. I wouldn't put it past her to let Luke with Tina unless Biden has him full time finally and she gave in coz she doesn't give a tit about him. I hope Tina did duck her out cause no matter what faults she has she shouldn't be bitching or insulting her online to 50k followers. Hope Tina witch slapped her good. Be no harm for her to get a dose of reality in how to be a mother without all the help she took for granted

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd say she just forgot to bring Luke with her to the new house. Nobody packed him for her πŸ˜‚ He'd be better off with Sonic and keyring anyway tbf.

Teet with his smart credit union comment just shows how tight he is πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Heard from a cousin of Keith's she is living in his nans sisters house.so Majellas aunt. Went into a home. Commode and wheelchair put up on free cycle recently. Paying no rent. Still down on Tina's for a council house πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ yes Pearce square
If that’s true she absolutely needs to be reported. I’d say it is true because we saw Jelly letting herself in one day and the fact Sarah has said absolutely nothing about it when she tells us her life story. Mortified for her taking squatting in someone else’s home. No way she should be allowed away with this

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Heard from a cousin of Keith's she is living in his nans sisters house.so Majellas aunt. Went into a home. Commode and wheelchair put up on free cycle recently. Paying no rent. Still down on Tina's for a council house πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ yes Pearce square
I knew someone would eventually get the gossip πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@RestingB!*chFace plz send location, I’ve an email to send it seems esepecially with the upcoming elections, your candidates in cork need to put a stop to welfare fraud 🫑

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
@RestingB!*chFace plz send location, I’ve an email to send it seems esepecially with the upcoming elections, your candidates in cork need to put a stop to welfare fraud 🫑
You would get the address easily enough on the eircode website I’d say seems we know what the house looks like outside now and roughly where it is πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Ah it was bound to come out. That makes sense though as the Nan looked fairly fresh at the brothers wedding in pics I saw. That woman is in her 90s so delighted she's not gone into her house but wouldn't you be mortified having a partner with a good job and trying to work yourself while all your friends are getting married and buying their own houses but your keeping yourself on the housing list. There are people who are in dire need in comparison to her ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'd say you're Teet in disguise and you are outing Burps now because you've just found out she has no communion money for you to gamble away.... I'm onto you πŸ˜‚
You couldn't be that much onto me because you didn't know I was riding keith years ago πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.