Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there must be 3 bedrooms in it since Belly has her own room and Lewk has a room. Nd she has a room! Doesn't look like a 3 bed house to me tho but could be wrong! Or maybe Lewk isn't living with her!
She hasn’t mentioned him much…..maybe his been left in Onslow to “finish the school year”….indefinitely…..😔

Reactions: 6
Why does she put on a slightly different voice for TikTok?! Posh Burps
🫠
Speaking of which - came across this gem 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh god there was a worse TikTok than that where she was in the kitchen with her family and was doing some awful awkward dance thing! I don’t have TikTok so can’t link it but don’t think I’ve ever cringed as much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god there was a worse TikTok than that where she was in the kitchen with her family and was doing some awful awkward dance thing! I don’t have TikTok so can’t link it but don’t think I’ve ever cringed as much!!
Or the one where they are all skulling cans in Tinas and Sarah and Tina are doing this terrible dance 🥴

Reactions: 5
God help the bitterness and drama for Luke's communion when the time comes Around she will be like a witch surely Biden and Michelle will be there 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
jesus i’m sure most kids saw their communion money cause their parents aren’t thieving bastards
it becomes more obvious every day why she is the way she is.

Reactions: 15
If I was her mother I would skull drag the bleep up and down the road. The way she speaks about her parents is vile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
jesus i’m sure most kids saw their communion money cause their parents aren’t thieving bastards
it becomes more obvious every day why she is the way she is.
I’m not defending her for one minute but I don’t think I saw a cent of mine 🫠😆 tbf my mam brought us up on her own so if she had a good time with it I say have at it. Money to me at that age meant nothing 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she asking this? No doubt if Luke makes his communion he won’t see a penny of his money. Wouldn’t put it past her
oh she will come on saying “he’s such a good kid, everyone says it, but he went online all by himself and booked a family holiday with his communion money, he’s really such a good kid “

• Haha
Reactions: 44
oh she will come on saying “he’s such a good kid, everyone says it, but he went online all by himself and booked a family holiday with his communion money, he’s really such a good kid “
Or he's so generous, he ordered Belly some.bows with his communion money and used the ress on a lifetime rejew you subscription to support his Momma.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A knitted cardigan and a grow bag bleeping hell the child be sweating like a pig I’m sweating in bed now and had to take the pyjama top of my child so we’re is she off to 🙄🙈
---
It was probably a tip from lisa’s little sleepers 🙄 same sort of approach as her, roast the child to sleep
She’s the first person who popped into my head when she said it cause she’s dangerous

Reactions: 2
A knitted cardigan and a grow bag bleeping hell the child be sweating like a pig I’m sweating in bed now and had to take the pyjama top of my child so we’re is she off to 🙄🙈
---

She’s the first person who popped into my head when she said it cause she’s dangerous
poor child is prob sleeping because she’s overheated, so dangerous. Ours is just in a vest and light sleep bag, it’s so warm the last 3 nights 😓

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.