Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tic toc over the communion money, money signs already on what she can spend Luke’s on next year and he was laughing and she was laughing and Sonic and Kerring were laughing! Why was it Luke rang them? Something not right in the camp

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone get to see their communion money? She asks; YES SARAH, my parents were not bleeping wasters 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone get to see their communion money? She asks; YES SARAH, my parents were not bleeping wasters 🤦‍♀️
is that what she said? Bad mouthing her parents again, accusing them of taking her communion money? What a lovely family 👀🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
is that what she said? Bad mouthing her parents again, accusing them of taking her communion money? What a lovely family 👀🙄
lol I don’t know I just clicked into the tiktok and saw her ugly head with the caption “anyone actually see their communion money” didn’t actually listen to her because I’m still at work and I don’t want people to think I follow a simpleton bleep like herself 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot 2024-05-10 182709.png
Teet doesn't miss a beat, does he? 3 minutes later "keeeeeeeeeet leave a comment will ya. I need the engagement"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think I found the house 😂 those flats are right behind it, and the door is the exact same from the inside! 😲😂
The research is meticulous 💫
Is there a Boyle's sports around there too? She might get her old job back!! She'd get to see Teet more often.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2927447 Teet doesn't miss a beat, does he? 3 minutes later "keeeeeeeeeet leave a comment will ya. I need the engagement"
Imagine coming on tiktok implying your parents took your communion money off you though 🙈 bleeping imbecile 😬 does anyone have the pic of her making her communion actually? I remember one of her sisters posted it for her birthday and my god she was one unfortunate looking kid 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@RestingB!*chFace you are

Keet trolling himself admitting he's a scabby tight bastard, still has his communion money 😆
Must be from Cavan 😉😂 sure he’ll have interest on that now, there’s the house deposit 😉😂
---
Imagine coming on tiktok implying your parents took your communion money off you though 🙈 bleeping imbecile 😬 does anyone have the pic of her making her communion actually? I remember one of her sisters posted it for her birthday and my god she was one unfortunate looking kid 🥴
Big brute of a child with those beady little eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anything for a bit of attention. I doubt she got as much as she thinks, she probably spent it on sausage rolls in the deli, or 2 jambons :ROFLMAO: I remember seeing that picture on one of the threads, I don't know where. I would love to see it again though if anyone can locate it 🤞
---
Must be from Cavan 😉😂 sure he’ll have interest on that now, there’s the house deposit 😉😂
I'd be mortified if i was burp everyone thinking or knowing my fella was a tight arse. Peel an orange in his pocket type of tight haha

• Haha
Why is she asking this? No doubt if Luke makes his communion he won’t see a penny of his money. Wouldn’t put it past her

Why is she asking this? No doubt if Luke makes his communion he won’t see a penny of his money. Wouldn’t put it past her
Obviously, he’s had 7 years of rent free living, time to pay his way in keets house

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well there must be 3 bedrooms in it since Belly has her own room and Lewk has a room. Nd she has a room! Doesn't look like a 3 bed house to me tho but could be wrong! Or maybe Lewk isn't living with her!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.