Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like a council house so maybe that’s why she’s not saying where she is she may not be allowed by council to be living there so she can’t publicly say she’s moved in there.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The devil works hard but you work harder 😂 well done Queen 😂
The scary part is, it took about 2 minutes for me to find that house from the little bits she's posted out it. I don't no how all these instahuns show so much of there private lives, kids, houses etc. Could be so dangerous! (If I was an actual nutter) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The scary part is, it took about 2 minutes for me to find that house from the little bits she's posted out it. I don't no how all these instahuns show so much of there private lives, kids, houses etc. Could be so dangerous! (If I was an actual nutter) 😂
Sur your wan sue Dan posted last week she had to increase her house insurance because of a valuable piece of jewellery.
And everyone knowing every nook and cranny of her house .
No brain cells at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So finally caught up to the rejoined the chat page and I’m coughing from laughing. Also strapping myself in for this ride 😂😂😂
caught up all pages, a bit deflated to be honest as no further comments 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads ye don’t miss a trick. Please find Shergar & Madeline McCann. I wouldn’t doubt half of ye could do it 🕵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
the one that she kept going “saaaaaarrraaaaahhhh” into the child’s face while she sat there looking absolutely sick of burps tit
Brian’s first Burke love (Katie), her young one 😂
---
duck me, they’ve no concept of safety like 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Insta navigation won’t work for me! The stories just won’t play 😭 is there any other site where I can watch these wankers

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.