Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was probably a tip from lisaโ€™s little sleepers ๐Ÿ™„ same sort of approach as her, roast the child to sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m howling at her choice of song to sing to the child about liking potatoes. Of course she does Burp thatโ€™s what she is raised on she knows no difference.. I wonder does she sing it to Keet??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah she moved Luke to the Barrs few years ago because it was stepped up Dad's club. She also swapped Luke from Liverpool who Biden supports to Man U again as it's who Teet follows ๐Ÿ˜
---

I think she said Teet had a stag also in Clarney that weekend. It was the strangest thing, they got back from Salou, think she did maybe recorded the story about Teet telling her, her hair is manky from the bathroom in Tina's. They went to Clarney for the weekend and reappeared in the new house ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
keyring had enough and moved them out while he had the house to himself for the weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Farcical is a great word to describe her !
sheโ€˜s unmatched in a meticulously farcical way ๐Ÿคช

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Something about burps and isbellas interactions remind me of lenny and the mouse in Of Mice and Menโ€ฆโ€ฆthe lift isnโ€™t going full up and Iโ€™m always worried sheโ€™s about to accidentally hurt her being so in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Something about burps and isbellas interactions remind me of lenny and the mouse in Of Mice and Menโ€ฆโ€ฆthe lift isnโ€™t going full up and Iโ€™m always worried sheโ€™s about to accidentally hurt her being so in her face
โ€œWatch thisโ€ ๐Ÿค“ and duck all happens

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right so she's definitely living by the flats in Ballyphehane. You can see the blue colour of them out the back door in her latest story. I don't know which ones as if she's closer to Aldi she's on Pearse Road potentially like Crones said earlier in the thread. Or else there's the Plunkett Road ones or she's down by Connolly Rd, McDonagh Rd or the other ones near the old post office ๐Ÿคฏ she's keeping us guessing lads ๐Ÿ˜‚ how has no one seen her around apart from in the butchers she must be house bound ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thew new 'covid' variant is that whopping cough at the moment. The 100 day cough thing. I can imagine now she has that teet will be saying 'here mate duck off back to your mas, but leave belly'. Nobody wants to listen to someone coughing and choking for air for 7 days never mind 100. It's rampant apparently if she has that, she'll never get her c25k done :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
well for bellyโ€™s sake I hope she got vaccinated when pregnant

Reactions: 2
So finally caught up to the rejoined the chat page and Iโ€™m coughing from laughing. Also strapping myself in for this ride ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.