Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't you think she would go for a bleeping walk instead of combing her stupid looking eyebrows while talking absolute shite down the camera. Can she not see that it's the state of her and the state of her life that's stopping anyone from wanting to join her weight loss tit show. Who in their right mind will join a group led by a woman who is clearly lying about losing weight herself and spends more time talking about having no time to exercise than it would take to do a bit of exercise 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I missing something, why did she have to put a cardigan on belly long legs because she sized down in the gro bag? When I checked my 3 year old last night before I went to bed he was sweating, I didnt have the heat on at all yesterday so she’s either in a very old freezing cold house or she’s trying to suffocate the baby

Reactions: 7
Oh my god did she actually say she put a knitted cardigan and a grobag on the child for over night sleeping 🤯🤯😵💫 Jesus fcking christ!! That is so dangerous, I didn't think she could get any thicker. Actually horrified, that poor child stuck with her as a mother 🥴

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Am I missing something, why did she have to put a cardigan on belly long legs because she sized down in the gro bag? When I checked my 3 year old last night before I went to bed he was sweating, I didnt have the heat on at all yesterday so she’s either in a very old freezing cold house or she’s trying to suffocate the baby
Sounds like she is feeding her with lots of food and making sure she is extra warm so she will sleep and in turn burp will sleep.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Sounds like she is feeding her with lots of food and making sure she is extra warm so she will sleep and in turn burp will sleep.

That is exactly what she did, an old wives tale, keep them warm & their bellies full & they won't wake up, so dangerous

• Wow
Reactions: 20
That is exactly what she did, an old wives tale, keep them warm & their bellies full & they won't wake up, so dangerous
I agree, she mentioned the food yesterday and said how well she ate all day in the same sentence as talking about the sleeping

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just catching up on this gowl now. I absolutely HATE when she tries to justify overheating the kid by saying the kid is nice and cOsY 🙄🙄🙄 another thing I despise is when she says she can’t wait to get into a pair of FRESH pyjamas 🙄 what does this mean. Anyway, she clearly isn’t wearing fresh pyjamas this morning because she is absolutely lighten and crawling with the dirt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just catching up on this gowl now. I absolutely HATE when she tries to justify overheating the kid by saying the kid is nice and cOsY 🙄🙄🙄 another thing I despise is when she says she can’t wait to get into a pair of FRESH pyjamas 🙄 what does this mean. Anyway, she clearly isn’t wearing fresh pyjamas this morning because she is absolutely lighten and crawling with the dirt
I always assume she means clean pyjamas when she says that. But the fact she has to mention it would suggest to me she doesn't change her PJs often

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The over heating and over feeding the child is lethal, she has the maternal instinct of a rusty nail

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Like as she brushed the spiders hanging off her eyelids she said she has to do a car wash and buy sunscreen those are things we do around having a job and rearing kids. Those are not jobs for the day they’re something you do in a grocery shop or god forbid she do a boots shop online and they’ll drop the sunscreen to your door. 🤦🏻‍♀️ she had absolutely no purpose and yet still can’t get exercise in or a roof over her kids heads.

Reactions: 5
Just had a flashback, remember during peak Covid, all the burp sisters were wearing the stupid clear moon face masks upside down, the absolute state of them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she will delete that story of putting belly in the cardigan and sleep sack 🎀 after being called out here

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.