Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually think that just because someone tans that they dont need to wear sun cream ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Does she actually think that just because someone tans that they dont need to wear sun cream ?!
Yes. Yes, she does. She is an uneducated thick fool 😡 Julie is the same with the twinnies. Burnt red raw every summer and she filters the pics then to comment on their "tans". Faces by grace another one who throws caution to wind when it comes to sun safety. It drives me up the wall. Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in Ireland and these assholes won't bother protecting their children's delicate skin. Amounts to severe child neglect in my opinion

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Am I the only one who wears no makeup when I’m wearing no makeup? 😂😂 she puts some amount of horrible looking shite on her face, no wonder her skin is bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Am I the only one who wears no makeup when I’m wearing no makeup? 😂😂 she puts some amount of horrible looking shite on her face, no wonder her skin is bad.
Same! No make up means no make up. Currently like a nudie potato over here. Slap of moisturiser is about all I can manage today. This one shovelling pure shite onto her hairy face and saying she’ll get DAYS out of the hair. We know gurl, nothing new there! Scruffy yoke

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus christ the close up of her doing her makeup does her nose no favours

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I ran here like she busted in that door when I saw the green blazer on. Raging there is no rant incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.