Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body fat no way went from 32.5 to 27 in a week, training 2 days 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my brother is a PT and has been laughing at me getting frustrated that I'm working out 4 times a week and the scales aren't moving, I'm gaining muscle but my body fat measurements are barely coming down and I've been at it three months now trying to shift the baby weight. She's such a spoofer two days in the gym isn't gonna work miracles and SW will help you lose weight fast but gain it back faster 🤣🤣

That's what I thought too, she's still had a few nights out since she came back from hols, continues to eat pure shite, goes to the gym twice, she doesn't even seem really committed to weight loss at the moment, then how can she gave such extreme results, after giving so little 🤔

Reactions: 9
Imagine being in South Doc last night, having a pity party and then going out tonight 🤦🏼‍♀️ there really are no words.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
All was very quite last night, must have realised what tit she was talking 😂

Reactions: 7
She went out obviously, she was coming on having the "chats: and see how she felt, must have had a miraculous recovery YET AGAIN

Reactions: 8
Well done Tattlers for giving Sar the inspiration to Google suitable foods for her self-diagnoised IBS, I'm sure she will be on to thank ye all later

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Coffee and dairy milk are two of the main things you’re meant to cut out on a fodmap diet for IBS

So, Sarah is having another new hair do.... preparing to laugh at the incoming tit show on top of her head

Didn't some psychologist say, can't remember who, that women who frequently change their appearence tend to be deeply dissatisfied with their lives and deeply unhappy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she maybe just drank water and ate fruit and veg she might get on better. No doubt she will be out tonight again

Whats the bettings its copper. If theres anything she needa to change about herself its them awfull lips they enhance her honker of a snout.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry has she just come on her story to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to her pity party story about the ibs and immediately went advertising sweet king??? 🥴🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.