Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so unfortunate that she is going back to her old ways, but this lifestyle of alcohol abuse teams with eating the wrong food is going to lead her down this path.

The family are so dysfunctional, everything is placed on facade, appear clean even if you smell, appear rich even if you are poor, appear happy even if you are falling apart and that is what has led Sarah to her current situation, living with a man she has to get drunk to be near while the man she truly loves is happy with another, very sad and if I were Keith's family, I would be having a chat with him.

There is nothing normal about a relationship where she moves someone in to live with her small child under one year and then drinks to excess to be near him, it's pitiful.

Also to the member of the family who was asking of me , my username is easy to solve if you open your eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is so unfortunate that she is going back to her old ways, but this lifestyle of alcohol abuse teams with eating the wrong food is going to lead her down this path.

The family are so dysfunctional, everything is placed on facade, appear clean even if you smell, appear rich even if you are poor, appear happy even if you are falling apart and that is what has led Sarah to her current situation, living with a man she has to get drunk to be near while the man she truly loves is happy with another, very sad and if I were Keith's family, I would be having a chat with him.

There is nothing normal about a relationship where she moves someone in to live with her small child under one year and then drinks to excess to be near him, it's pitiful.

Also to the member of the family who was asking of me , my username is easy to solve if you open your eyes!
Where/how were they asking of you .... do tell 😁

Reactions: 2
I don't think she ever gave the impression she was in love with Brian. Everything he did pissed her off. She seemed to barely tolerate him. I'd say she finds fault with everyone. She's always bitching about Luke. It's probably only a matter of time until Keith is "testing her".

Reactions: 15
Ha
I was gonna suggest Wardrobe plus.ie, but i honestly think she would block me..... Shes always spouting about "not going back there" but it looks like she is.....She said she wasnt going "out" this weekend, but was out eating and drinking again, she has ZERO will power
Have Sara da Silva dropped her?

Reactions: 3
I see she is back ripping off Siobhan O Hagan’s morninh thoughts again πŸ™„ the girl doesn’t have an original thought in her head why does she think she should be sharing this mundane shite?

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t posted to her Facebook stories all weekend has she blocked me ?! She be doing me a favour been honest 🀣🀣

Go to Dunnes or Penneys like everyone else Burp, im sure you will find something suitable!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
πŸ‚πŸ’©, there's only one reason she tagged the companies :ROFLMAO: So true that its modern day begging. It worked out too that the companies reached out to send her stuff.
Go wan the paula.. πŸ‘€πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

She tags the companies so followers can find them easy.... sure Jan πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.