Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did he know why she went to the hospital. No need to tell him. She only wanted him to be asking that question

Was I dreaming or did Luke wear Liverpool jerseys when Brian was on the scene. Now she has him changed to Man United

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Keet is probably a United fan. Another petty dig. B
I thought the same she is so vicious that's a dig at her ex sad cow
And as for filling the child's head with babies in her baby that also came straight from her

Reactions: 11
Just saw Caroline SW Journey is based at the Glen boxing club. Isn’t that very close to Sarah’s? Two in less than 5 mins of each other how can they both do business

Reactions: 3
Don’t envy the colposcopy having to Wade through 20 lbs of meat 🤢
I think you might be mixing up colposcopy and colonoscopy. The procedure she had is a colposcopy- examining your cervix and vagina. I had it done before and funnily enough my little boy who’s also Luke’s age had no idea and certainly wasn’t talking about seeds in my tummy etc, the poor boy is so confused and used as a way to score points. I saw him at the cinema recently with his dad and it felt so wrong to recognise a little kid from Instagram and I could see a good few others looking and recognizing him - I felt so sorry for him he has no privacy and it must be very annoying for his dad also.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think you might be mixing up colposcopy and colonoscopy. The procedure she had is a colposcopy- examining your cervix and vagina. I had it done before and funnily enough my little boy who’s also Luke’s age had no idea and certainly wasn’t talking about seeds in my tummy etc, the poor boy is so confused and used as a way to score points. I saw him at the cinema recently with his dad and it felt so wrong to recognise a little kid from Instagram and I could see a good few others looking and recognizing him - I felt so sorry for him he has no privacy and it must be very annoying for his dad also.
All for a few freebies, its awful. Wonder what teeth's family and friends make of it all. Imagine knowing your Son's new girlfriend shaves and her gynae history..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was I dreaming or did Luke wear Liverpool jerseys when Brian was on the scene. Now she has him changed to Man United
He was wearing Liverpool jerseys back in April 2020, hes in one in a video she posted of her playing that "coin at the end of a waterbottle" trick... On a three year old, and then laughing at him.. Lovely parenting.. Anything for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's only fooling herself. If she needs to do all this just shows that Brian is still living in her head.

Reactions: 18
That poor little boy.
Absolutely no almost 5 year old would come up with the seed in her tummy story without prior prompting

• Sick
I don't say this often about anyone but she really is pathetic. Plain as day that child was prompted to say all that and it was done as always so Sarah could get maximum attention. She wants everyone to start asking is she pregnant or are her and Keith trying cos you know people can see 'she is the happiest she has ever been'

It would do her more good to concentrate on being a good mother to her son rather than using him as ammunition against his father. She may also want to put the brakes on with her very rushed relationship and quit the baby talk or Teeth will be out of there like a hot snot

Reactions: 19
I don't say this often about anyone but she really is pathetic. Plain as day that child was prompted to say all that and it was done as always so Sarah could get maximum attention. She wants everyone to start asking is she pregnant or are her and Keith trying cos you know people can see 'she is the happiest she has ever been'

It would do her more good to concentrate on being a good mother to her son rather than using him as ammunition against his father. She may also want to put the brakes on with her very rushed relationship and quit the baby talk or Teeth will be out of there like a hot snot
Oh god I hope poor teeth wakes up and gets the duck out of there before she is pregnant..

Reactions: 9
Oh god I hope poor teeth wakes up and gets the duck out of there before she is pregnant..
I know, why are his family not talking to him and telling him to cop on! It is very telling that she has not been out in very social settings with his extended family and friends such as weddings and parties because that is where she shows her true colours, gets jealous and embarrasses him.
If they do not have a child together by this stage, then Keith will be able to escape her jealous rages but if they have a child together he will likely, like Brian, try to work around them to keep the family together.
I have seen Brian try to shrug it off and say 'that's just Sarah' to hide his embarrassment and play down the scene she is trying to make.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Babies are fine but once they get big that's when the eye rolling and elbowing them starts and not to mention Keith better get ready for being full time parent cause she works "full-time" and will need to resume all the nights out again

Reactions: 6
Instagram should ban "influenecers" from posting with children over maybe 2 years old. Or just ban altogether. Its not right. Children have it though enough with society these days compared to when I was a small (I'm 37) having these poor kids plastered all over social media. Particularly when they start mainstream school. They shouldn't be exposed like that

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.