Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't her duck turn down the free stuff they offered to send her either, yeah good one Sarah 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
You'd think she would know how many syns are in a crunchie. She's runs a SW meeting like. Also can we take a minute to discuss why they are given the title "consultant" I mean please. Wonder how many paying members she has. If I was in Cork I'd nearly pay for a meeting or two to fire a load of questions at her and make her work for conning €9 out of people

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think slimming world has lost all credibility around Cork now between her and the car crash (excuse the pun) supermomslimming. I'd rather stay fat than give them my money 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah very valid point there about the 6.5 syns and just because you have them doesn't mean you should use them.... and then go out and drink 549 pints 🥴 and thinking she's actually the beez kneez for coming up with that point 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can honestly say I have never sat down and ate a packet of ham with a bowl of soup. Why can't she just have the soup 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My stomach actually heaved when she showed the packet of ham knowing she’d be dipping into the soup 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
In her warped mind it's free.... on slimming world .... but rolled up slabs of ham dipped in soup makes my stomach heave 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 have a jaysus sangwich like a normal bleedin person...🤷‍♂️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Things like this are reasons she will never keep the weight off. Have 2 slices of Brennan’s Be Good bread with the soup. Make good choices all day instead of shovelling in as much as possible for every meal. Does she ever drink any water?

Reactions: 6
Am I not with the 21st century? I didn't know women shaved their lip waxing yes but shaving ?😱😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 1
Jesus christ, could she not at least wash her hair before coming on to promote things? Like, shes getting paid for it, she should look clean, at the bare minimum🙄 GREASY witch🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus christ, could she not at least wash her hair before coming on to promote things? Like, shes getting paid for it, she should look clean, at the bare minimum🙄 GREASY witch🤮
And her moustache up close that product does not work by the looks of it I'd rather wax which I do 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
I can't believe what I'm seeing 🙈 shaving your lip? Christ above. Can see why she uses filters now to hide the 5 o clock shadow

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.