Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did we all find out she’d a new man like teethy keithy did she post it on stories or was it one of those live things or what

Reactions: 1
How did we all find out she’d a new man like teethy keithy did she post it on stories or was it one of those live things or what
All of the above, she hinted for weeks on stories multiple times saying “I haven’t been on plan because I’ve just been enjoying myself and going on nights out and having night in with takeaways and I’m just sooo happy 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉” The we were subjected to the Part 1 and Part 2 ramblings giving relationship advice to everyone and then we had the grid post reveal. If she put as much effort into her SW content she’d be flying it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Annmarie area manager of sw on red fm this morning about o how they need to re open fully etc I'd say they are feeling the pinch now with not as many people going and classes closeing.

Reactions: 5
‘My number one priority’ no Sarah YOU are your number one priority. Story with these Insta huns having no time for their kids (not painting them all with the same brush just taking Julie, Sarah, super mom for example)

Reactions: 12
Annmarie area manager of sw on red fm this morning about o how they need to re open fully etc I'd say they are feeling the pinch now with not as many people going and classes closeing.
Maybe if this Ann Marie put more work into training her leaders and teaching them how to follow the plan properly and not promoting drinking to excess and eating starchy foods and cheese then people may embrace Slimming World as healthy, instead of Sarah who is showing the plan as very unbalanced and she would not need to go on the radio

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hotel recommendations in Galway......translates to any hotels in Galway want to give me a free stay. Google it like the rest of us and pay for it too while your at it🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hotel recommendations in Galway......translates to any hotels in Galway want to give me a free stay. Google it like the rest of us and pay for it too while your at it🤬
Not even a hotel recommendation please .. or any one any recommendation thanks... just "hotels in Galway'

How about.... I dunno... Maybe... you could

bleeping GOOGLE IT 🤷‍♂️🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Couldn’t she have just typed it into google?? No doubt she will get a freebie Knowing her

Reactions: 6
Oh I’m sorry. What I meant was take a jump off a short pier as my mother used to say to me. I’ve lost many to suicide so I meant nothing by it. Didn’t cross my mind until ye said it here. Again sorry. Its just a saying. Like go play with the traffic. But I can see where it would be taken wrong and believe me I wouldn’t wish that pain on anyone.

Reactions: 7
What really fucks me off with slimming world is all these sw insta accounts were they have had surgery. "I lost 12 stone in 6 months with slimming world" no ya didn't hun, you had a medical intervention, you would have lost the weight regardless.

Reactions: 9
The demonstration of the Silk pro is desperate. It isn't working half the time

Reactions: 8
The demonstration of the Silk pro is desperate. It isn't working half the time
One min it’s against the skin, next min it’s not against the skin. She’s useless , does the product no favours !

Reactions: 4
What really fucks me off with slimming world is all these sw insta accounts were they have had surgery. "I lost 12 stone in 6 months with slimming world" no ya didn't hun, you had a medical intervention, you would have lost the weight regardless.
Exactly the only person I know who lost and kept off weight was Jens Journey and tbf she says all the time weight loss surgery would never have helped her she needed to learn about food and boundaries and not using as a emotional crutch

Reactions: 7
Morning : Luke my number 1 priority

mid morning : let’s plan another child free weekend in Galway

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.