Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anne Marie is another loser. Shes thick as sh%$e. Very similar to Sarah. They're best buds. She's the excuse of a consultant who told her classes to eat as many SW chips as you like any time you want. Then she was promoted to SW Manager. She appointed a useless silly cow Deborah to replace her. Everyone congratulated her on being pregnant-:she wasnt. Mortifying. Thats grand but when you're a consultant laying down the law like Sarah its not on. It went from over 200 members jammed into the meeting room on any given day to about 6 within 3 months. They have another silly cow in there now- fat, dirty and clueless. No wonder SW is gone. Grab this post while you can guys before its taken down (again).
Who took it down? 😂 I know someone running SW classes and she's a nice woman but I wouldn't step foot inside one. This woman I know looks like she's lost too much weight. Very gaunt in the face and she puts up sw meals, everything weighed out. Looks like loads but it's in a tiny bowl or a small sandwich plate. They know how to make it look good in pics on the gram.

She always comes on after food cause that’s when she gets her buzz when her belly is full hence the teeth picking 🤢, I’d imagine she absolutely shovels it down her throat and that’s why she’s constantly burping cause she inhales it and plenty of air at the same time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not being bad but u can’t believe she is 12st 9. She just seems much more, unless she’s small in height becoz I just can’t believe that’s all she is

Reactions: 7
At least it's a change from Killarney. Keith is opening up a whole new world to her. She usually just boomerangs between the pubs in Cork, killarney and Lanzarote.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck sake where’s the child now?
And she sitting inside in a pub eating a plate of meat 🤢 no wonder she’s rank with the burping the whole time. A plate of just meat and onions like she’s actually a glutton

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Galway is a massive trek from Cork. Did she really drive all the way up and then back down again with the poor child in the car. 🙈

Reactions: 4
Did she say she only ate 1/3 of the half cow salad......yeeaaaa burps we believe ya. And it's Galway pronounced gawwlllway not gaaalllway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.