Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ saying to Luke “move up there you” so keeeef could sit down. Also a trick I learnt. If you want to see the filter press on it where it says it on their story
BAF5DB21-B902-45B3-9053-972CB1B87820.jpeg
press try it and you can see the actual lies they tell. I tried her one there and I was a bronzed goddess! Also what’s wrong with the hanging boulders!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, so predictable! BORE OFF SARAH!!!!! You said the very same thing about Brian, then he dumped your ass! You arent convincing us, just keep lying to yourself...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so cringe. If this doesnt work out she is going to be left high and dry and an even bigger laughing stock than what she is now calling Keith the one ffs 🙄 also why cant she split what the teeth cost and the flights and accommodation?

Reactions: 13
So, so predictable! BORE OFF SARAH!!!!! You said the very same thing about Brian, then he dumped your ass! You arent convincing us, just keep lying to yourself...
She's getting a dig in at Brian every single chance she gets. It's like multiple times a week!!! It's beyond pathetic. I wouldn't begrudge anyone happiness but we can all she through her contrived love bubble. All just to constantly try and get one up on Brian. She'd wanna get a fuckin grip. Fake question boxes then for sure. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It's still early days with Keef I'm sure they haven't had a chance to fight over money chores etc. Oh the honeymoon stage is great but grow up, your 30 not 15

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm loving this she is going to come down with a bang if it doesn't work out. Stay tuned for sometimes in life things don't work out and I must confess I didn't love him either 🤦🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's getting a dig in at Brian every single chance she gets. It's like multiple times a week!!! It's beyond pathetic. I wouldn't begrudge anyone happiness but we can all she through her contrived love bubble. All just to constantly try and get one up on Brian. She'd wanna get a fuckin grip. Fake question boxes then for sure. 🙄
Brian and his girlfriend look lovely together and seem genuine and don't have to sell it . She's pathetic you wouldn't act like she does if you were 15 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okkkkkkk Sar ya lemon 🤦🤭🤣
Aw stop now before I get sick she’s like a 16 year old with her first love.. personally I don’t think she’s any mass in the man

I'm loving this she is going to come down with a bang if it doesn't work out. Stay tuned for sometimes in life things don't work out and I must confess I didn't love him either 🤦🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brian and his girlfriend look lovely together and seem genuine and don't have to sell it . She's pathetic you wouldn't act like she does if you were 15 😅😅😅
Another extremely long Instagram live discussing it would be on the cards I’d say 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw stop now before I get sick she’s like a 16 year old with her first love.. personally I don’t think she’s any mass in the man

Another extremely long Instagram live discussing it would be on the cards I’d say 🤣
But remember she only likes to share snippets of their relationship hahaha I feel I know so much that we're all in the relationship too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First of all bodadoe head you are not “a thing” in the way you think. You are a thing in the way most of us think. A thick , easily pleased, can’t see that your man likes the sausage and the instagram high, fool of a WOMAN! You are not a girl. And duck me she is in for some land when he decides the ones in town are saying ooohhhh I like your teeeeff keeeef and he fucks off! I can see her on an episode of snapped! Also anyone else know of anyone who knows how to burn down a house in Galway and make it look accidental cos I just spent 3 hours cleaning just the upstairs and I’ve lost the will to live! Asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ammm how is she only 12 13? That's obviously a lie or her scales is broken... I seen another slimming world consultant that looks far less than her show her weight on the scales and she was 14+ but explained how she'd gained and shes was starting a fresh... why does Sarah lie about her weight constantly

Reactions: 7
I have second hand embarrassment looking at that video of the sunrise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads who’s that Chelsea girl I’ve seen her on a few huns stories being reshared, she’s literally up their asses 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.