Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seratago

Chatty Member
Yes Ciara is her sister - not only her sister but THE sister who also lost a large amount of weight but through exercise and good nutrition rather than shoving Bodadoes and alcohol down her thick neck!
This is the sister that Sarah claims to be twins with (looks wise) - can’t say I see the resemblance myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lovelula

VIP Member
She was down in Bunnyconnellans last week with a bottle of wine to herself and then back to the city for cocktails...who the fuck doesnt bloat after a weekend on the drink.She is like one of those people that rings an ambulance for a hangover.

I suffer with my bowels, most important thing is water daily and enough of it, then exercise and seeing what agrees with you foodwise.She needs to spend a week away from certain food groups to see how whats triggering it...and for the love of god divorce the kerr pinks for a week!!!

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Can honestly say I have never sat down and ate a packet of ham with a bowl of soup. Why can't she just have the soup 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Did you see her last night giddy in the room with the jellies and eye rolling when Luke shouts up the stairs...its like he was the father and shes the child!!!!
I'd say she spends the day hiding from him and Teeth and Teeth is wrecked from being a fake dad.
She is watching Brian and Michelle with a close eye,if she gets pregnant then so will Sarah very shortly after.

Badda bing badda boom pregnant badado step in the room.

• Haha

Meowmeow69

She went off on holiday and all her pics and snaps are of food and drink. Did she actually do anything else besides eat and drink for the week. What a boring cow. She looked massive in the pic with the bin liners full of knock offs. She be crying on the way home because keef is in the deli getting sausage rolls and a hot chicken roll for the trip back to cork.

• Haha

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Oh lord I just watched the IGTV. Not good viewing. Shes like a teenager trying to show the world shes sooo happy after a break up when infact shes the polar opposite. So so happy with keeettt. He's just a pawn poor guy. Also hate to mention her little boy but I find it uncomfortable the way she interacts with him. Its so strange. The eye rolling when she talking into her phone. Put your phone down ya gee bag and give your little boy your full attention. Maybe she could let him spend more time with his dad.

Reactions: 16

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Stop eating shite and drinking every other day ffs. People like her who might do a training course, and I say that lightly, shouldn't be allowed preach to other venurable people about weight loss and healthy living when her own habits are shocking. And such tripe talking about having a baby.....sure didn't she say to Luke the last day not a notion for a baby brother/sister. These people are so sad coming on a public platform talking such shite. Do they really think people care. 🤯😤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Meowmeow69

She an actual pain. Nobody give 2 fuxks about how you felt before to how your feeling now. Ya big back gobshite. The lives are brutal. The lip smacking and eye blinking at yourself into the camra. Goway and have a good wash for yourself and look after your child. Shes got a serious drinking problem aswell.

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
Whether she means to or not, she gives the impression that Luke is at the bottom of the priority list. Once again she is calling him a nightmare and putting him down in front of him and on Instagram. She has pushed teeth on the child whether he likes it or not. How does she know how the child feels, she doesn't appear to be with him long enough to know anything about him. Sarah, her feelings, her weight, her food, nights out and holidays will always be priority to Sarah.

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Now she has a question box up, which, either she wont come on to answer the questions, or it will be a load of "self praising" comments...."oh Sarah, great to see you happy" "you look fabulous" "loved watching your holiday pics" YAWN...... It will be all, happy, content, in love🙄 and on Monday will be all, body fuels, sp, pcos, driving it on🙄 just call me mystic meg🤣

• Haha

Tea Towel

I think the big flashy out there dress she’s on about is for tomorrow night cos there going to someplace called ladies beach, I haven’t a clue about kusadasi so don’t know what that is but she obviously thinks is going to be classy and no doubt byoudaful. So it’s tomorrow we get to see the show stopping dress. As the rubberbandits would say… can’t waaaaiiittt

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Since when did first day of school become such a big photo OP anyway with all the aunts and cousins round for pictures...it should be just mum and dad.

And she wanted to wear a white dress???Imagine a mother in a white dress at the school gates ffs..
I actually wondered was that a dig at Brian shed walk out the door and when he'd see the white dress he'd realise what he lost😂😂😂

• Haha