Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hi guys, I love ye all but ye are all spelling & saying a word wrong. I don’t mean to be grammar police but it’s not ‘holidays’ it’s ‘holdayz’ similar to when someone corrected us that ‘Killarney’ is actually ‘Claaaarney’ xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Graywalls

VIP Member
State of Tinas face bate from the drink in the eyebrow pic 😳
I thought her eyebrows looked nice though, Sarah should go to this eyebrow person.
The more I see of Sarah, the more I wonder are her sisters laughing at her expense, why don't they advise her that she is looking years older between the bloated face from the alcohol, the awful Botox with the weird lumps, the eyebrows that make her face look out of proportion and the clothes she wears.
Ciara and Donna always dress well and have their makeup done nicely, a bit severe in Donna's case but as my boyfriend's sister always says that she is very hard faced so she may embrace it!
Sarah is very frumpy, needs a good bra and looks in her late 40s, in the flesh she looks like Kate's mother and the oldest of the sisters. Her manners on camera are disgusting and if I was sucking at my teeth, my sister would tell me to stop it and grow up, instead Sarah's sisters are encouraging it, I think Sarah was always the subject of laughing with her weight and they don't care enough about her to set her straight.
And can this Keith not see it is a huge red flag that she must drink so much to go near him?

Reactions: 16

Instacol

Chatty Member
If these are things she never thought she would experience she would really wanna set the bar higher. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He must be delighted with his new gnashers matching his white hoodie along with them!

I’m mortified of her in the igtv clip watched a couple of seconds. You can smell the want and fake from it all! She’s really missing something in her life. Very strange mindset and wholly immature.

Haymac

Keefs new teef and burps with her grubby feet chillin on the beach surrounded by needles, used johnies and ladies of the night on the beat

• Haha
Come on now Luke, lie down and go to sleep while mammy chats away with the big light on 🤣 jesus, put down the phone and give your child a few minutes attention

I think she was talking to a pretend dog there 🤣😉 Well played Sarah 👏👏 Also, she said she's not used to her child being like this. I'm pretty sure she has come on numerous times before to moan about his behaviour over the last 5 years 🤔

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I think I have calculated SYN

The angle of a bag of kerr pinks, is equal to the sum of 2 bags of kerr pinks, mashed, boiled and fried= E=Mc-squared = Bodadoes have no calories if eaten between 8am and 8pm, but to eat bodadoes after 8pm is a TWEAK, and TWEAK becomes a TWERK if your arse resembles a bag of bodadoes, and then the value of syn is X.

Hope that helps ladies x

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
She does realise she lives nearer to west cork than turkey for sunrises and early swimming, and IMO far classier than Kusadaski

• Heart

Bedtime Reading

I've said it here before Sarah only wanted the package, ie Brian and Luke... but since Brian left her, Luke is only an inconvenience to her. She isn't a bit maternal. If she gives him a hug its for Instagram, it seems all forced. Just like her relationship with Teeth.

Bedtime Reading

Omg the photo of them outside the cheap shop. The bin liners full of trash.... poor craters.... and they delighted with themselves....

• Haha

chanadlerbonggg

Hi guys, I love ye all but ye are all spelling & saying a word wrong. I don’t mean to be grammar police but it’s not ‘holidays’ it’s ‘holdayz’ similar to when someone corrected us that ‘Killarney’ is actually ‘Claaaarney’ xxx
Jesus Christ you never let us live! You say bodado I say bodadoes you say claaaaarney I say clllaaarknee! You say boooootick I say bowwwtick!
like let us alone will ya.it’s like bullying at this stage. And it’s keeeeef with 5 es 😂😂

• Haha