Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Week 1 (again)

Day 2 of couch2 5k (or is it still day 1?)

Here we go guys ..

Cant wait for the update πŸ˜πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
week 1 (again) and this is supposed to be day 3 but she forgot to do day 1 and day 2 so doubt she will bother with day 3 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

she will be too busy getting arrrrganizzed for the weddd-din now all day today

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone copped we have heard duck all regarding a β€œhoneymoon” but heard about a honeymoon partyπŸ˜‚ is keet too cheap so the abroad wedding is the honeymoon? Be interesting to see if they stay in Lanzarote and dump the kids on the family that are there at the time…..

Reactions: 16
I love cheese, but she is turning me off it big time. Would she ever cook a stir fry and rice, or a stew, or a roast chicken. How easy is it to throw a chicken in the oven.
Even those chicken in the bags, v. Handy no prep. Or even a cooked chicken. Her food is the pits πŸ˜–

Reactions: 6
Did y’all notice she said in the video with belly sorry for my stupid put on laugh πŸ˜‚ tell me you read here Sarah without telling me πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s definitely in a much older house judging by the fireplace in the sitting room
---
Arrrrrganisin her bits !!!!!!!!!!

In hospital with a very sick toddler,how this ape enjoys being in with a sick child is beyond me I am up the walls with worry
Oh Mrs Doyle sending positive vibes your way. Hope your little one will be up and running around soon. It's so hard watching your child being in hospital and feeling helpless. Burps thrives on attention at any cost. It's like a holiday too her. If you need anything please reach out. I do understand the worry and the fear. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh Mrs Doyle sending positive vibes your way. Hope your little one will be up and running around soon. It's so hard watching your child being in hospital and feeling helpless. Burps thrives on attention at any cost. It's like a holiday too her. If you need anything please reach out. I do understand the worry and the fear. Xxx
Thank you,he's definitely in good form today which in itself is great,very reluctant to eat and drink but getting sips of fluids in and that's the best I can do for now

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know where the wedding is at the weekend? Just so I know whether to keep an eye out for her in Clarney when I’m down, not that I’d miss her πŸ‹ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Does anyone know where the wedding is at the weekend? Just so I know whether to keep an eye out for her in Clarney when I’m down, not that I’d miss her πŸ‹ πŸ˜‚
I think the wedding is tomorrow but don’t know where it is on. Not long left till the big reveal of the size 18 dress that should of been a 16 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the wedding is tomorrow but don’t know where it is on. Not long left till the big reveal of the size 18 dress that should of been a 16 🀣
Fitted dress with puffy sleeves or something 🀒 I’m down in the morning for the weekend. Surely someone here knows someone going?

Reactions: 1
Thank you,he's definitely in good form today which in itself is great,very reluctant to eat and drink but getting sips of fluids in and that's the best I can do for now
Have you tried some juice or water in a calpol syringe Mrs D? Sometimes easier than them try to sip. Nothing worse than feeling helpless but just being there you are doing great.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think the original number was 70 which in this case should equal 0. So it looks like she only has 1 member left maybe?
She had 84 last week at one stage then it went to 70 and then back to 72, today 71 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Its a total sham, the only person who's ever given feedback is that Naoimh one who was up 2lb last week and 1lb the week before πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.