Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who, seriously, in their right mind would laugh at a baby like that? its confusing for the baby to have it’s mental mother laugh like an evil clown 🤡 into her face with no obvious reason. That poor child. Just like Luke, Belly will have access to all these videos when she seeks therapy in later life. Sayyrahh can’t do anything right or “normal” can she? Always should “of” sized down, always gorging on meat, always creaming herself in the mirror 🤢 she’s about as useful as a cock flavoured lollipop this wan.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When is Sarah going to start renewing herself? 4 months now and still a beast

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I think Burps is reinacting your tattle art @Stacey10

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In hospital with a very sick toddler,how this ape enjoys being in with a sick child is beyond me I am up the walls with worry
Oh I’m so sorry to hear this. Can I help in anyway?? So many sick little ones.. hope you have a bed!!!

Reactions: 1
Oh I’m so sorry to hear this. Can I help in anyway?? So many sick little ones.. hope you have a bed!!!
We got out for tonight unless he gets any worse,such a bad infection he is so miserable,just please send Us positive healing vibes!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would still love to know who’s house she is squatting in
Well that video today with her cackling is definitely outside the school. For once she isn't parked in the disabled space... and she'll actually get to see Lewk!!! Muppet

Reactions: 8
She's the fill of the front seat in that video of her laughing like a banshee into the child's face. It's bigger she's getting, it's very obvious to see despite her constant weight loss lies

Reactions: 15
Thinking of you and your son. Hopefully tomorrow is a new day 🥰
Thank you,his temperature is down for the first time in about 4 days thankfully so if that can stay that way and he takes fluids for me and improves I'll be the happiest mother in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you,his temperature is down for the first time in about 4 days thankfully so if that can stay that way and he takes fluids for me and improves I'll be the happiest mother in the world
Awh glad to hear it Mrs D fingers crossed for little D man 🥰🥰

Reactions: 1
Oh it went straight back up crones my god I am a wreck,I am barely remembering to eat the last few days with sheer worry
Hope he improves soon. Such a worry when little ones are unwell or in hosp. Like others have said dunno how any caring mother can enjoy being in hosp as much as this one does.

Reactions: 2
Hope he improves soon. Such a worry when little ones are unwell or in hosp. Like others have said dunno how any caring mother can enjoy being in hosp as much as this one does.
Stop I know,the ED was absolutely wedged with sick kids,so many parents worried sick

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Having nothing wrong with you or your family is a game-changer when it comes to hospital.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.