Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually mortified for her going around like cousin it with all that hair 😶 love the breadcrumbing with the “hectic week” tit 🙄 she’s unemployed! She has all the time in the world to do tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m actually mortified for her going around like cousin it with all that hair 😶 love the breadcrumbing with the “hectic week” tit 🙄 she’s unemployed! She has all the time in the world to do tit
I do wonder what her definition of 'hectic' is. I'm a stay at home parent, one kid's in preschool, both have activities/play dates etc weekly, but I'd never call our schedule hectic 😂 she's just lazy and doesn't like having to do anything other than buy mince and cook it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll be back up the 18.143789114667 pounds now with all that horse hair lobbed onto her head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh look, she's in the size 18 jeans that are way too big for her and she should OF sized down in. Strange how she keeps wearing them when they are allegedly miles too big on her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is anyone else pissing themselves laughing looking at her stupid pic. She’s actually a state ! What is wrong with her head . Hair is rotten. She’s rotten

Reactions: 10
imagine wearing the same vacious fat suit every day of your life while still claiming to be down 18.34502124lbs. Like I get shapewear under an outfit for an occasion, but I've never known anyone to wear it daily under jeans, shorts, tracksuits... And especially not the same one, I'd say it's absolutely stinken from being worn constantly 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Those hideous jeans arnt for size 18 woman. They make her look even bigger

Reactions: 9
The size 18 jeans are rotten 🎀 she is defo 🧌ing her tattlers with the ….. I’ll be buried in these 🙄 it was only mentioned the day before last the jeans she lives in haven’t been seen and hey presto 💫

Reactions: 6
Ah lads, the things she will go to!! Long hair to avoid any escapees appearing from down below 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can this bleep wash that vest. Imagine the smell of Fanny and hole off her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.