Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap, the last thread began with Burp not long home from her mini break out forrin and headed to Clarney for her sisters 30th and cousin friends birthday.

We believe the couch to 5k has been abandoned. Burp is up 2.5 pounds.

Burp is posting from a new secret location, it is unknown as of yet if Burp has abandoned ship at Tina's.

Burps skin is meticulous apart from the blackheads, acne and 5 o clock shadow.

Sarah is very happy with her weight until in the next story she changes her mind and people cheer her up when she feels down about herself.

The last thread ended with Burp flasing her nipple and boob in her sausage suit.

Any other bits I have forgotten can someone please add to the thread 🎀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I just said to myself there, I said it must be nice when @Crones884 doesn't come for your thread titles. No sizing down on this one. I too would have flashed my right nipple to win the last one. I'm not bitter, I swear, I'm up no weight since and don't have a ronnie so things could be worse xoxo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I wonder are they officially getting married here soon? Trying on Luke's suit and Isabellas dress is pointless if they were to be not using them till October, would tie in with the green folder date too?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder are they officially getting married here soon? Trying on Luke's suit and Isabellas dress is pointless if they were to be not using them till October, would tie in with the green folder date too?
It's for Keith's brothers wedding in about 10 days time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So everyone keep your eyes peeled . Sayrahs take on making her own Greggs sausage rolls , coming soon .......
( but in a healthy way) # MY BRAND 🤣
Unfortunately, it's already happened 😂😂 And she was so pleased with herself she even liked her own post 🤣

1000004700.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That tik tok she did of Salou was truly awful, how in the name of god does she think that is content.

Reactions: 15
Pity gray walls and ratzhole was swallowed by big back burp. They had all the local goss. She’s losing weight but hardly doing 100 steps a day and over indulging in calories. Make it make sense 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That tik tok she did of Salou was truly awful, how in the name of god does she think that is content.
I actually watched it last night… the way she spoke to those children was awful. And the bleep is STILL going on about the €11 kids meal 🙄 get over it! She’s an awful bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I spotted Burp and Instabella in the wild today going in to her favourite Butchers complete in her black cycling shorts, pink sweatshirt and Instabella and her big white bow. She had a sour face on her and there's a fine dent in the side of her "jeep".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I spotted Burp and Instabella in the wild today going in to her favourite Butchers complete in her black cycling shorts, pink sweatshirt and Instabella and her big white bow. She had a sour face on her and there's a fine dent in the side of her "jeep".
The dent in the car would drive me mad. Just goes to show she has no regard for anything. I could not go around with my car looking like that.

Reactions: 19
She probably was shutting the door with her arse that's why it's got damaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I actually watched it last night… the way she spoke to those children was awful. And the bleep is STILL going on about the €11 kids meal 🙄 get over it! She’s an awful bleep
You could tell she was getting more and more pissed off especially with Beth as the video went on!
Look at creepy Teet in the background videoing her 😂

1000004713.jpg

1000004715.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.